13st

Harper

I woke up around 7 and got ready for work, Benny had already left for practice earlier so it was just me again. I made myself coffee then went to work a bit early, which was great since I didn't have morning sickness to bother me.

"Hey Harper, hows baby Rodriguez?" Smalls said as I walked into the elevator with him. "Great, Whatever it is needs to hurry up and come out." I said looking at my fat stomach. "So you coming tonight?" I asked him, "Yep me and my 2 girls." Smalls said with a huge smile, Yep you could tell that younger him would be super proud and a little surprised about his future. But in a good way.

After work was over, I went to the diner at around 4:30 just Incase some people showed up early. But they would since they are still the sandlot boys. The first to show up was kenny, he brought his wife and kids.
"Wow harper, is that really you?" kenny said giving me a hug, "yeah it's me" "you've changed a lot since senior year." he said looking at my stomach. "oh that's benny's right?" "yes it is kenny." I said laughing then the rest of the boys showed up one by one.

Finally we all settled down and I saw benny's car drive by, "guys he's coming!" i kinda yelled and they all shut up, yes even squints did. Benny walked in and his face was first surprised then happy. "aw the sandlot boys are reunited." he yelled and they all pat him on the back as he sat down right in between ham and I.

"babe did you do this?" benny asked giving me a kiss. "nope all me." ham said pulling benny away from me, "oh of course it was." I said slapping ham playfully. "so what's the next rodriguez gonna be?" he asked us, and the rest of the table did too.

"well tomorrow y'all will find out at the game." benny said giving my hand a squeeze, "awww." wendy said and i smiled. "ours is a little boy." she said leaning to squints and we all congratulated them, i don't even know how squints will survive. After about 2-3 hours of catching up with each of the boys and their families, Benny yawned and I took that as a sign to head back. So everyone paid for their food and went back to talking, but I was super tired and exhausted.

"Well thanks guys so much for coming, Benny and I are gonna head back. See y'all tomorrow at the game." I said standing up carefully and giving each person a hug, even the little kids I literally just met- they loved me, and Benny. I couldn't wait for this baby to come out and have nights where we play with little Rodriguez, teach 'em to walk, play baseball, and much more stuff from our childhood.

"Ok see ya tomorrow Rodriguez's" all the boys said as Benny and I walked out the diner's doors, I decided to drive home because Benny kept yawning and I thought he was gonna fall asleep. "Man. Today was rough at the stadium, we had practice for 3 hours straight. Then a final game against the cardinals." He said walking up the driveway to our front door. "Sounds tiring, this stupid thing just takes the fun and energy outta everything!" I kinda yelled at my stomach and Benny just laughed.

"Hey you can carry this for me and you know how hard it is." I snapped, yeah I got kinda cranky at nights. Especially since this baby was in me. "Yeah yeah whatever, night Harper. Night little baby." Benny said giving me a kiss then leaning down and giving my stomach a kiss, then he shut off the lights and we both went to bed after a long day.