𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 [𝟙] : 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕠𝕪 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕔𝕖𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕘

Intro:

_______________________________________
"Normal Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Voice Change"

"Flashback"

[Converse With Ạ̷͈͍̻̱͋̏̓̀̓͒͛͘͝͝l̸̗̼̼̣̱̼̹̟̪̼̋̀́̑ļ̶͚͇̣̲͛̏̆̏̊̚͘-̵̧͉̓̊̓̾F̴̢̺̱̳̠̬̊͂͝a̷̦̓́̂̋͊̈t̵͔͈̲͍͙͕̩̓͛͠h̵̨̧̨̛̝͎̳̖͍͚̯̐̈́͗̌̿͒̾̒͝ë̷̢̫̣̹̠͎̌r̴̨̰̲̬̼̱͌͋͋͜]
_______________________________________
Location: Southern Water Tribe, Wolf Cove
Pov: 3rd Person
_______________________________________

The scene opens up to a small village in an icy landscape, several people could be seen doing chores around the area as an unusual raven suddenly flew past the camera. It circles over the village before diving down and landing on a small flag with the symbol of the Water Tribe on it. The raven looked around as some kids waved at the bird, which it croaked to, and it turned its attention to another group of people which all consisted of young boys, except one was more in the teenage range. This would be Sokka, the leader of this tribe. At least that's what he calls himself as he takes up the role for the village. He is seen trying to train the younger boys in the village as he walks with his hands behind his back.

Sokka: "We've been manning the wall in three-hour shifts, but it seems... some of you can't be trusted to stay at your posts. So from now on, two people at all times, meaning twice as many shifts."

This made the kids groan in annoyance, clearly wishing that they could do something else than this.

Sokka: "Is there a problem?"

However the little ones didn't argue as they couldn't really disobey him.

Sokka: "Didn't think so. Okay, back to your duties."

With that the young boys got out of formation and went on their way, Sokka let out a disappointed sigh as he saw two boys, almost the same age as him, walk up to him with empty nets in their hands.

Sokka: "Where's the fish?"

Boy 1: "Sorry, we couldn't find any out there, doesn't look like we'll be-

Suddenly Sokka snatched the nets from the two boys angrily before walking away from them.

Sokka: "Forget it, I'll do it myself!"

He didn't let the boys say a word as he walked away from them, sighing in annoyance.

Zooming away from Sokka the camera pans away from the village and to a ship that appears to be frozen in place, in the shadow of the ship were two figures. One was a young girl named Katara, who was standing near a pool of water with her hands exposed, while the other was Havi, who is seen leaning his back against the ship with his eyes closed. He watches the girl as she makes slow hand movements at the water which had made it slightly move in waves. Katara had a strained expression on her face as the water slowly rose up into the air and it formed into a ball, however it looked a bit unstable.

Katara: "H-How's this, Havi?!"

Hearing his name being called, Havi slowly opened his right eye and glanced at her and the ball of water in the air before closing it again.

Havi: "It... could use work, you're straining yourself too much."

She slowly looked at him with an annoyed expression.