𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 [𝟙] : 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕧𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕣 & 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕣

Intro:

_______________________________________
"Normal Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Voice Change"

"Flashback"

[Talking with Odin]
_______________________________________
Location: South Pole, Wolf Cove
Pov: 3rd Person
_______________________________________

The scene opens onto the yellowing sky as the flare Aang accidentally launched in the previous episode soars lazily through the air in the distance. The camera pans downward to show the figures of Aang and Katara appearing over the horizon. The Southern Water Tribe villagers and Havi have gathered in the snow, waiting for the duo's return. It shows Einya flying past the duo as she lands onto Havi's shoulder and croaks a bit, making the Raven Bearer nod a bit. Cut to a shot of Aang and Katara approaching the village and the gathered villagers that stand outside the village walls. The children become overjoyed upon seeing Aang.

Village kids: "Yay! Aang's back!"

Some of them run over to him while the others remain cheerful in the crowd. The camera pans up from the children to the adults, revealing more stern and offended expressions. The children reach Aang and Katara, crowding around him gleefully, and Aang responds kindly. Switch to a shot of Sokka, who breaks from the line of villagers and steps forward toward Aang with Havi glaring at them.

Sokka: "I knew it!"

He accusingly points a finger at Aang as he and Katara draw closer.

Sokka: "You signaled the Fire Navy with that flare! You're leading them straight to us, aren't you?"

Katara: "Aang didn't do anything! It was an accident."

Havi: "How did you "accidently" set off a signal flare."

The coldness of Havi's voice sent chills down Katara and Aang's spines as she had never seen this side of him before.

Aang: "Yeah... We were on the ship and there was this booby trap, and, well... we booby-ed right into it."

Kanna: "Katara, you shouldn't have gone on that ship! Now we could all be in danger!"

Katara's expression showed that of fear.

Aang: "Don't blame Katara. I brought her there. It's my fault."

Havi: "What good reason could you have for bringing her there, didn't she tell you it was forbidden?"

Aang: "She did, but she told me she wanted me to teach her waterbending so I told her that in order for her to be one, she must let her fears go. Not to be afraid of my own element."

Havi: "While a good concept, you poorly chose to do it at the one specific place everyone is forbidden to go. Now your actions may have endangered this village."

Sokka: "Aha! The traitor confesses! Warriors, away from the enemy."

The children begin to sadly walk away.

Sokka: "The foreigner is banished from our village."

Katara: "Sokka, you're making a mistake."

Sokka: "No, I'm keeping my promise to Dad."

Pointing to Aang.

Sokka: "I'm protecting you, from threats like him!"

Katara: "Aang is not our enemy! Don't you see? Havi and Aang have brought us something we haven't had in a long time: fun."