Under the Red Hood

~This might end up as a book later, since it's been an idea in my head for quite a while now~

Jason pov-
I was in the middle of getting ready for a well deserved slumber in my bed at the huge old mega mansion like hotel that I bought for all the kids in my city of Bludhaven, all the kids living here already in bed, since it was 1:45 am, when my phone rang.

Not the business phone I had for my job as Red Hood that the Bludhaven children called me on when they needed me, but my second phone, my personal phone that had my favored contacts: my Alpha mate and fiancé Roy Harper, Kory Anders, and my eight children: Jake Andrew Todd, Ryleigh Sofia Todd, Alex Julien Todd, Ariana Rose Todd, Joshua Nathaniel Todd, Kimberly Jasmine Todd, Cameron Diego Todd, Kylie Danielle Todd, and Lian Harper-Todd, Roy's little girl.

From oldest to youngest, Jake is 17, Ryleigh is 15 Alex is 14, Joshua is 12, Kimberly is 11, Cameron is 9, Lian is 7, Kylie is 6, and little Ariana is 4. I myself am 23, and adopted Ryleigh, Joshua, Jake, and Kimberly, while Cameron, Kylie and Ariana are my biological children with my toxic and abusive ex girlfriend, Emily Martinez. I was still going to court with her to gain full custody of all the kids from her and sever her rights and relationship with any of them, since she was dangerous and not safe for kids to be around.

Believe me when I said that I had a LOT of restraining orders against her, and The court battles were stupid long because of the witch. Of course, Roy and kory, the Outlaws, helped me out and testified against her with me because I was trying to put her in jail for a long time, but damn it was hard.

Made me grateful that I was Red Hood and didn't I use by all the damn rules and laws. I only killed rapists, people who draped drugs to kids, and adults that harmed a kid in any way, shape, or form. Everyone in Bludhaven knew that I was extremely protective of all the kids in Bludhaven and that I was Red Hood, and the kids all knew that I was Red Hood by piecing it together in the Redkids website-that's also where they put the pieces together to figure out that I had been the second Robin. These damn kids were smart as hell- and -most- of their parents and grandparents loved me for helping their kids out when they needed it. I got invited to dinners and lunches all over the city all the time, and I had a favorite Mexican, Italian, Chinese, American, and Japanese places with different houses and apartments.

Sara Carters made a killer katsudon and spicy curry.
And Rosalie's shrimp enchiladas and guacamole and homemade chips and tamales? To. Die. For. Don't even get me started on Bob Johnson's BBQ on Wednesdays. I always brought the leftovers home from every place for my kids, who would wolf each food type down with smiles that I always took pictures of and sent to the respective chefs with gratitude.

Anyway, I stared at my phone in irritation and protest, but I answered. "Hello-" "JASON! Oh, thank God you answered!" The voice of Dick Grayson, my former older brother-since Bruce disowned me and banned me from Gotham after choosing Joker over me and slitting my throat with a batarang, which I still had, which revolved in him killing me, because I was immortal due to my revival by the Lazarus Pit, so my physical abilities were enhanced to the max, close to Superman, who dead ass almost killed me a few years ago when I was 19 in my city and a group of Redkids had come to my rescue, and the city had raved about how evil Superman was for beating a kid and I had literally done nothing wrong, and now Bludhaven hated the Justice League, apart from Green Arrow, Flash, Captain Marvel-Shazam, my childhood friend- and Wonder Woman, and my city quickly started hating Batman because Daniel Ramirez, a Redkid, had somehow filmed the confrontation with Batman, Joker, and I, and my children were planning his murder.

Bruce had also said that he would kill me if I had any contact with the Wayne family, and I knew he meant it, and I was NOT going to orphan my children, so I was instantly wary about the current situation.