Protective Brother

(Multi pov!)
Dick pov-
I squeezed Wally's hand as we stood kissing in the back alley behind an apartment complex in the middle of Gotham, my heart bursting with pure happiness as the red headed speedster wrapped an arm around my waist.

Hell, I loved the idiot more than I could ever explain.

And I knew he loved me, too.

And neither of us saw the audience of my family, the Batclan and the crime boss Red Hood, my adoptive father and younger brothers and sisters, watching from several different rooftops and Oracle through the hidden camera above us that I had no idea existed.

I was too happy and in love to be paying attention to my surroundings, and I was ignoring my feeling that I was being watched.

Didn't know, didn't care.

After several long moments, we both pulled away when air became necessary, slightly panting. Wally's face was red and he was smiling brightly, and my own face felt heated.

"I love you, Circus Boy. You know that? I love you, and I always will, no matter what." My best friend said, and I turned redder. "I love you too, Kid Idiot." I said, and he pouted. "Hey! I'm not an idiot! Artemis won't stop calling me that," he whined, and I laughed. "That's because you lack brain cells sometimes, Walls." I said, and he flicked my nose. "Whatever. I'm still faster than you guys though." He said, and I snorted. "I'm more flexible."

"I should start calling you the human pretzel at this point."

"Oh shush. You're just jealous that I'm this awesome."

"True, but I can go through walls."

"So can the rest of us, some with gadgets."

"Shh, we don't talk about Bruno."

I cackled, and Wally laughed. "Shut up, KF. Now, as much as I love you for sneaking to Gotham to come see me, you have to go before Bruce finds out a meta is here. He barely allows Clark and Jon here, and I don't want him to kill you." I said, and Wally frowned.

"He still has the no kill rule, Dick." He said. I scoffed. "So? If you think Batman is terrifying as he is now, then you don't want to see him when he's actually angry. Never mind my siblings, Damian especially. Rule or not, they'll kill you, and the Kent's won't be able to find your remains. DaddyBats is not something you want to mess with, nor my overprotective siblings. Trust me." I said, and he paled.

"I'll take you up on that, Dove. I'm supposed to be with Barry anyway, but, I was dying to see you. When do you think I can drop by again?" He asked, and I smiled. "As soon as I'm available and alone." I said, and I kissed him.

The speedster kissed back, and then sped off, but not before saying "I love you!".

I stood in the alley with a stupid smile on my red face, and I looked at the stuffed robin (bird Robin, not person) plushie he'd bought me. Jesus, I was deep in love with Wally West, and I loved that I was.

Still smiling, I grappled out of the alley and started running across rooftops, doing flips and occasionally stopping to help other people, the smile still on my face.

Jason pov-
I silently was watching the speedster and my older brother making out in a hidden back alley, and I didn't see the other bats and birds also watching.

Their conversation was sweet, but that didn't mean shit.

West had nerve coming into my city to kiss my brother, WITHOUT my permission.

I was going to kill him.

I wasn't part of the Batclan, though I was still loyal to them and helped them out whenever they needed help, but when it came to family, I didn't allow a lot of things.