remember the time

when we fell in love..do you remember the time

unknown pov

it was obvious they were gonna fall in love it was like they were drawn to each other no matter what came between them.

they were meant for each other flawed and all.

they weren't perfect but together they were beautiful.

but would that be enough or would that hinder the connection?

it was the rainiest day of september for dallas the saddest, mourning days of september weren't rare but they definitely weren't planned.

moe just got her sew-in done for the first week of school so best believe she was pissed off completely by the tactics of the sky.

"goddamn" she shouted and threw her hoodie over her head on her way out of her black honda accord.

she loved that car to death as soon as she got enough money saved she bought it and in her words "bedazzled" it.

made it hers

tinted the windows, made the interior black and silver and got some sounds put in it because she loved music.

music was her motivation.

especially for her fucked up ass life...

she walked into school beyond pissed because her white forces needed some plastic bags and she needed to fix her hair and everything was becoming infuriating for one day.

it was her last year of high school so nothing really mattered but everything mattered at the same time.

after she bagged up her shoes preparing for anything she got her schedule and she hated it already.

then she found the two fuck ups she called her best friends.

(hence key and sleeze)

she loved them and couldn't stand them at the same time but they kept her world revolving

"my favorite bitch ass niggas" she exhaled all the frustration leaving as they gave her a group hug.

then here goes sleeze ruining the moment..."y'all seen that new fine bitch" she asked.

key shook her head yelling "does everybody have to be a bitch sleeze?!"

"and on that note i'm leaving yaw pussy ass niggas to it" moe laughed.

they were like sisters minus the mister.

she walked to her "advisory" clearly a bullshit ass class that was just added.

she found a seat in the back and put her head down and started watching people's first school instagram stories

them hoes swore it was fashion week like please shut the whole fuck up in them khakis

"is this seat open" a low feminine voice asked.

then they made eye contact as moe looked up

she saw the most beautiful face but she wore mens clothes which confused her but helped her know exactly what she needed to know.

"yeah, of course" moe chuckled.

it was hard to not deny the fact moe wanted to talk to her but the tension was already thick to the point you could cut it.

moe found her so attractive but she thought she was crazy.

and if moe hated anything it was the pussy ass school bell and announcements

the bell rang for first block and she headed straight to gym they didn't do anything any way and gym was for her college classes off campus.

the principal was talking knowing well it was all bullshit if you needed help or was failing they wouldn't help or give a fuck until it was to late.

but she didn't need their help no way.

then she saw the girl from advisory again and decided to talk to her.

"hey, um this is random but can i see your schedule?" moe asked.

she looked shocked but pulled her paper from her pocket "yeah i don't mind which ones you got after this?"

"choir" moe said and she shot a smile "me too, i'm zakari by the way" she smiled again.

and her friend she assumed walked up and they hugged for a minute.

she was also pretty which intrigued moe.

the friend also introduced herself "hi, i'm aaliyah and this is zakari if she didn't already introduce herself"

"she did, nice meeting y'all" moe said as she handed back zakari's schedule.

she plugged in her airpods and played her moneybagg yo, chief keef, big 30, pooh shiesty and more playlist.

music was better than conversation.