come thru

we ain't spoke in so long, probably put me in the past
i can still get you wet and i can still make you laugh
you should call into work if that ain't too much to ask
i could pour you up a drink and we can burn something

moe pov

kaye finally sent me the lo like she ain't wanna see me. ugly fine ass.

immediately i played 64' by kasha paige and starting heading that way it was a nice ass city coming from where i stayed.

then i realized she stayed in the burbs like damn lil mama you don't like the hood?

then find you by lil double o played and i had to bump all the way in the neighborhood cause that's just how i am.

all her neighbors were old as fuck or white as fuck literally no in between.

i turned off my music and my car heading to the front door my palms got sweaty and i got nervous because i've never been to anybody's house besides key, sleeze, and the set up...

she had a ring door bell and how quick she came to the door you'd think i was a door dash order.

or she was super sonic...

"hey, can i come in?" i asked and made eye contact.

"yeah make yourself comfortable" she said while reading my body language.

as we sat down she was wasting no time asking me questions.

"so what you really wanted to talk about?" she started ice grilling me tryna really read through lines that were absent.

my mind just stopped working out of nowhere so i used my heart..which i never do.

"i really had you on my mind to the point i couldn't ignore it or put it to the side, and as you know i've been going through alot lately and ion wanna put you through some shit you don't even deserve-" i started rambling and she stopped me.

"that's not your choice to make moe" she stated matter-of-factly leaving me speechless.

"i do want you but i wanted a friendship first i ain't wanna rush in just because i wanted the relationship i wanna learn you and build a good foundation for it. just because your life is getting hard at the moment doesn't mean i don't wanna be in it. life is uncontrollable, at that unpredictable. and i know i wanna be in your life while we learn together" she said while she motioned me to sit next to her.

we sat together and talked for hours like our period of talking just made our bond stronger we set boundaries and made sure we explained what we both wanted from this.

a healthy relationship...damn i was living the life huh?

sleeze pov

moe cancelled on us so we decided to go to this party and i needed to get over my lil crush anyways.

it was hosted by a group of fems and if you asked me i hated every single one of they asses they too damn messy and sensitive for me.. sounds like a nut to me.

i put on my black nike hoodie with matching pants while i slid on my white air forces i ain't ever had to do much and that's how i fucking liked it.

i put on my jesus piece and two crystal bracelets cause people energy always fucks up my bracelets when i go out...and this wasn't no lil party nah this was a sorority party.

PARTY

it was full of bad bitches, fems, gays, straights and all shit i loved it and of course they played party by beyonce when me and key walked in the perfect entrance.