sorry

2:32 am

(this is gonna be a raw chapter with some child abuse, possibly violence, and if this is hard for you to read please click off this is your warning)

flashback

SELENA'S POV

.
.
.

i put together all my things like she asked me to but today was different today she was being nicer than usual and for me that raised concerns.

i heard my mom say "wtf" before she walked in. i could see the frustration in her face while my friend walked in  behind her bringing our toys from the family room.

"come here selena" she said loudly with her dominican accent

"ok mommy" i yelled before walking in her room

"your teacher called me about the incident at school today when were you going to tell me about what happened?" she asked while i felt my eyes fill up with tears.

"i'm sorry" i said feeling myself breaking down in front of her

"tell me what happened from the beginning" she demanded my friend overheard me crying and he brought some tissues and stayed with me

"the teacher would always let everybody go to recess but me and he started doing stuff i didn't like and told me if i told anybody he'd kill me" i said now breaking down in xavier's arms.

"i'm sorry selena" he said while my mom continued to be upset with me because i didn't tell her before she made xavier go home.

"see you tomorrow?" x asked as a question

"i'll try" i replied

we did our handshake and he asked if it would be "the spot" or school.

"later" i said hurriedly watching him walk across the street to his house and trying to make it to my room before my mom got back out and made me feel that way again. i heard her on the phone telling everybody my business as usual...

the door opened quickly revealing her coming in to
"apologize"

"are you hungry?" she asked waking me out of my sleep "no ...but thank you" i quickly responded she looked disappointed with my answer now yelling at me telling to me go eat anyway

"i bet you told your little boyfriend xavier before u told me she spat" looking at me with distaste

all i wanted was love from her idk why i always got the short end of the stick...

if she even cared he wasn't my boyfriend he was my best friend. i was terrified to even come out to her because of the old fashioned way that she thought.

i pushed my fork around watching the food go absolutely nowhere and she looked at me like she dared me to try her so i did.

i threw that shit in the trash and went back to my room while she yelled some more like i'm not going through enough right now.

i thought of xavier and how he was trying to get me to read this harry potter book and he didn't even know what the hell he was talking about ...i just wanted to be with him rn somewhere happy.

flashback over

.
.
.

#ripxavier i made it my new name on my socials seeing i let them get to him was already fucking with my mind to the point i wasn't talking and i couldn't stay at home

i had moe at the safe house armed and ready with security but it was time i needed to retaliate.

i started trolling on instagram letting niggas know who been drilling shit since day uno

i posted a pic with the gun of my opp's hb and i watched it blow up while i trolled everybody from "DBA"

they had to pay for killing my brother and i've been sat down for too long.

we were in a raggedy ass get away car me, k, trey, and armani.

"man how tf you let them kill x?" armani asked me with straight attitude.

"nah rs i was with him where were you?" k asked looking at me funny.

uhm saturday 1:47 a.m

flashback

moe cooked me dinner she made me some shrimp pasta.

she had on this set i bought her and she looked so good but we told each other we gotta stop eating shit like this in the middle of the night.

we never made it to eating the pasta...

i couldn't take it anymore i started kissing down her neck while i started to take her skirt off.

she was humming in my ear until i slid my fingers inside her making her moan.

"you look so good baby" i said watching her react to what i was telling her while i went deeper inside making her talk to me.

"baby .. baby wait" she moaned before tightening up as she creamed down my fingers moaning louder with pleasure looking in my eyes

i smirked going at a faster pace watching her eyes roll back as her head went back as well

she kept trying to run from me but i wouldn't let her "you don't wanna take it for me?" i asked smirking as she kept moaning & not making out sentences

.

"mind yo mf business" i said frowning my face up before rolling my eyes and grabbing my gun seeing the opps letting off shot after shot while the whole car started letting off shots.

armani bent off quickly now talking shit to us "niggas had to bring the ARP" he said before side eyeing trey.

"man turn that new mffff shit on" k said making everybody side eye him.

"bitch ass nigga we are not listening to your weak ass music" trey said frowning his face up remembering his last weak ass attempt.

i got a call from an unknown number i picked up seeing key being beat almost to death because she wouldn't snitch. i got furious "whoever tf this is when i get your head you'll be in that mf chair next" i said getting heated before they laughed and spat "good luck if this bitch ain't dead first" before they abruptly hung up.