find you

moeglocks: you aint my ho cause you fuckin the world20,000 likes, 1,000 comments

20,000 likes, 1,000 comments.
rubirose: 😍😍😍
miahwiah: fine ass
prettymaniac: you blocked my #?

now i don't care just like you, it's my turn.

moe pov

we was into it for weeks to the point i was skipping every class with her in it even lunch cause fuck that shit.

had my airpods up all the way every day it was the only way.

kept doing my hair and looking good too shid why let you stop me from looking good?

thought i was finna cry huh? lol that's cute.

zakari pov

i couldn't let everything end like this i was finna fail this whole mission because my feelings started to grow for moe badly.

and i owed her because i knew her past was bad i ain't wanna intentionally hurt her.

it just happened..

ima do whatever it takes to get her back...what EVER.

moe pov

i made a new friend when me and zakari stopped talking which made shit so much easier for me

kaye was her name and she was such a beautiful stud...like something i'd never seen before.

she grabbed my back pack and we walked to class together with the same goofy ass smile on our faces and i didn't care i was happy.

content even.

the bell rang and pissed me off right after we sat down in our english class.

key and sleeze looked at me and it felt different not talking to them as much as i used to so i texted the group chat to see if we could get lunch together.

𝕤𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕪𝕨𝕚𝕜𝕚𝕡𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕒 😩❤️
mo3 (me): you whores tryna get lunch?
whogotdakeyz: i ain't turning down a free meal
sneezeoffthedope: what ⏰?
mo3: 12:30 @ chili's or applebees?
whogotdakeyz: mane fuck chili's n applebees
sneezeoffthedope: i want that adult kids meal please 🥹🥰😊😩
mo3: ight fat fuck
sneezeoffthedope: thank u zaddy yk i loveeeee u 😘
whogotdakeyz: 3 and we skipping last period!
mo3: i'm bringing my friend too.

them together: bring her ass shid as long as you paying 🥰

love and hate they ugly asses.

kaye smirked and let out an "oh you tryna take me on a lunch date huh?"

i must've mugged her ugly fine ass. "you want some damn food or not negro?"

kaye must've started picking cotton from her jacket talking bout some "of course massah"

"bye bitch" and we both died of what we called laughter.

3:00

key, sleeze, and kaye jumped in my honda accord like my precious baby was a damn exercise machine.

hate these ungrateful fucks.

"lemme tell you motherfuckers something...yall not finna treat my baby any type of way first of all jumping in my car like y'all lost all the sense y'all ass had. AFAWKINPOLOGIZE RIGHT THEE FUCK NIE" i yelled in frustration.

"damn" everybody said at the same time while they looked at me.

"cat got y'all tongue?"

"mad ass" sleeze laughed like something was funny.

"pussies" i mumbled and turned on incredible by future while i sped off.

then she looked me in my eyes
told me, "fuck them pussy niggas
they ain't ridin' 'cause i'm ridin'
and i'm dyin' for you, baby"
got me feelin'in-incredible
in-in-incredible
in-in-incredible
incredible

the way i speed we was there in less than five minutes.

i let everybody order and swiped my card while they hugged me and kissed me like the hobags they are for some damn food.

after ten minutes of kaye poking my face and key and sleeze talking shit they came out with our food piping hot and my big fat ass was bird man hand rubbing while they sat my mcmeal down.

kaye must've snatched five of my fries and my reflexes so fast i snatched her fingers and damn near broke them hoes off.

key and sleeze was never shit it's like they mammy's just used they last eggs or something.

they must've started dying laughing on the floor, banging on the table, wheezing, running round this damn place like they lost all they sense.

and kaye knew i was mad she must've rubbed my thigh and that was one of my weaknesses i had to ask myself if she knew..

it was like my pussy was talking or something and i was wearing boxers so why are you embarrassing me rn..

i was snatched from my thoughts when she turned my face towards her and she asked me "baby, are you okay?" and she never called me that before.

"yeah, i'm fine just don't be fucking with my food woman for i bite your fingers off" i must've rolled my eyes and she wasn't going.

she grabbed my neck, choking me and whispered in my ear "i'll have you rolling them eyes in the back of that skull don't fucking play with me"

i almost said fuck this mcdonald's...