bomb

she got that juice it taste like lemonade, don't wanna leave she got that wanna stay, she got that wanna stay, she got that baby you in first place, she got that girl i just need a taste...

she got that bomb..

moe pov

i had so much on my mind and i hated to be the one to choose but why should i have to choose?

i got ready for another bullshit day at carter.

i did my hygiene routine and decided to switch wigs and wear my usual. i dressed the way i did to be comfortable fuck am i gunna?

drip or drownnnn.

before i could even put my damn bra on sleeze facetimed me and i was looking for my bra and accidentally stepped into the camera.

"shit" i face palmed myself covering my chest with my hands.

"you don't have to be ashamed you're beautiful and so are the chocolate chip twins" she said ending it off with the dirtiest wink while she licked her already moist lips.

"you're a nasty fuck sleeze but thank you" i laughed later finding one of my black sports bras and throwing a black tee over it.

"did you tell my friend i said happy birthday?" she asked smiling harder than one of bebe's kids

i put my dog in the camera knowing well they talked shit to each other.

keef in description

"mane i said happy birthday hoe ass nigga" she said yelling at him.

he must've barked out the syllables of "fuck you".

and they were arguing for ten minutes straight. his barking and her yelling was taking me out i was dying laughing because they genuinely were both mad at each other.

i added key in the call talking bout some "is this bitch barking at the fuckin dawg?" and she showed the phone to some darkskin girl and they must've busted out laughing together.

lemme find out bitch...

eventually keef and sleeze side eyed each other while i hung up on the crazy ass gc.

SCHOOL

when i walked in hoes got to laugh and niggas was whispering like it was something i ain't know about and i already hated messy ass high school.

it's my last year fuck else yaw pussy ass niggas want?

i was ready for my jail sentence to be up and now people idek gossiping bout me. then i seen why my phone was blowing up.

i was tagged on the school shaderoom i guess kaye was with a girl...and my ex to be exact.

ain't no way this bitch serious right now.