curious

the sky was painted dark and grey like it was infused with the dread of a  broken heart but today wasn't the day to be sad.

today was a good day a good one.

unknown pov

it was like moe's life was changing but she couldn't even describe how.

she couldn't change anything besides how she made herself feel and how she reacted to the things and people around her.

she had to be careful with herself but zakari was making it harder for her to pull away.

sleeze pov

moe and zakari's relationship was going somewhere but it's to the point she don't fuck with us no more.

and this ruined my whole plan of telling her how i felt about her.

key pov

the dynamic trio wasn't the same at all. i hated when we broke down because it affected everything for me.

sleeze been acting weird asf, and moe been so into that girl it's to the point we barely hear from her.

this group was our family, our all, so if anyone was gonna save it it's gonna be me.

unknown pov

our plan worked she went for the bait like the dummy she really is.

her friend group was falling apart, she was getting set up, and now the plot was cooking up like stew.

my crew made everything possible.

the plan was becoming reality tonight..

girl
if they don't know your worth
tell 'em you're my girl
and anything you want is yours

unknown pov

something wasn't sitting right with moe while she sat with zakari on her couch, it was her first time even going to her house.

it didn't feel like a home at all.

and zakari was getting really touchy not that she didn't like it but she wasn't like that at all so why start now?

then she heard the back and front doors get busted down by a bunch of masked women as zakari grabbed both her wrists behind moe's back with a zip tie.

then a really aggressive woman grabbed her by the zip tie and they drug moe into this black truck.

before they got the chance to do whatever they had planned another black truck pulled up shooting the driver, the overly aggressive ass lady and four other masked women snatching moe's ass tf up.

then zakari tried interfering and they bust a cap in her cranium right in front of her.

what she was assuming was the boss lady told them to get everything cleaned while they left moe with their boss.

her voice sounded very familiar and so were her tats.

the masked lady removed her ski mask revealing key

key let out a "i never meant for you to find out like this but zakari was tryna set you up but i didn't know for sure"

moe tried to intervene with a "but-"

key put her lips together with her fingers.

and behind her was sleeze...looking worried as hell.

sleeze sighed and said "there's something i have to tell you"