8. Fire, bullets and vamps, Oh My!

Lisa

Jisoo left me alone after the epic fail of a trip we'd made to the lingerie shop.

I wasn't jealous. I swear.

I went to bed before Jisoo, but I was only faking sleep when she crawled under the covers. My feelings were a tad bit hurt that she kept her back to me and an insane amount of space between us. No naked spooning or forking, no gropage, nothing.

The next morning, I woke before she did. she was still sleeping when I got out of my shower, and that was even after I made as much noise as I could to purposely wake her. Don't ask me why I did it, because I really didn't know. I might have sort of missed the bastard.

I even strolled into the bedroom naked, rummaged around in her closet for something to wear, accidentally on purpose knocked a couple of pairs of her shoes to the floor (and left them there), and then closed the door harder than necessary. Nothing. So I had to check her pulse, right? I mean, who could possibly sleep through all that?

But then my stomach made this noise that signaled feeding time, and I distinctly remembered having seen a box of Frosted Flakes in the pantry, so Jisoo whoremongering Kim's well-being was quickly forgotten.

I had just slurped down the last of the sweetened milk from my cereal and put the bowl in the sink when Jisoo finally emerged. God help me, she was standing there with towel-dried wet hair, a pair of distressed jeans and a sexy lace bra and absolutely nothing else—except the little black band of her Calvin Kleins underneath. So let me say this: naked Jisoo was glorious, but half-naked Jisoo...

I mean, her morning woody was apparently still in full effect, because that was one gargantuan bulge beneath that denim.

"Good morning, Lalisa," she said as she ran her porntastic fingers through her hair.

"Ah. Um, I mean, Morning Jisoo."

Jisoo arched an eyebrow at me and then shuffled her bare feet in my direction. The closer she got, the further I backed away, until I was all the way up against the sink. she placed her hands on the counter and caged me in before she dipped her head and gave me a toe-curling kiss.

She tasted minty fresh and I seriously considered sucking on her tongue, but that would give her the impression that I wanted her attention. And although I knew that was true, she didn't, and I saw no reason to clue her in.

She rounded out the kiss with a suckle to my bottom lip and then dived straight in on my neck as she leaned her body into mine. The gargantuan bulge pressed into my girly region, and resistance wavered. Strong arms wrapped around my waist, and Jisoo held me to her as she continued to wantonly knead my flesh. her neck was on display in front of my lips, the tendons taut and alluring. I couldn't help myself. I had to taste her.

I leaned in and sucked on the skin between her neck and shoulder, and she moaned into my ear. I sucked as hard as I could, because for some unknown reason I was still pissed about the day before and feeling a little possessive.

"Are you trying to mark me, Lalisa?" her husky voice asked against my ear.

I ignored her quiet chuckle and bit into her flesh to aid in my attempt. she apparently liked that because she pressed harder into me until there was no space left between our bodies. her head fell back and to the side, exposing more of that gorgeous flesh. I wasted no time in devouring her offering with my wet and demanding mouth. My hands curled through the long locks of hair on top of her head and gave a none-too-gentle tug. I could taste the coppery flavor of her blood as it rose to the surface of her skin, and it set off a feeding frenzy inside me. Mindlessly I dug my nails into her scalp, scratching at the tender flesh. Harder and harder I sucked, reveling in the saltiness of her skin. And still I wanted more. I swear I must have been a vamp chick in my past life, because I could visualize my teeth sinking into her flesh and losing myself in her very essence.