12. Tickling The Ivories

Jisoo

"Okay, here goes," Sherman said. I could hear him settling in his seat and flipping papers while I anxiously awaited any bit of information she could give me about the puzzle that was Lalisa Manoban.

There was a timid knock on the door to my study, and then it opened wide. Lalisa positioned herself there rather seductively, her arms stretched above her head as she arched her back against the door frame. Her wet hair was tossed back off her shoulders and her long legs were angled so that one was bent at the knee. She was wearing black wrap-around heels, the cuff with my family's crest, one of my black dress ties, and nothing else.

"I'm sorry, am I disturbing you?" Her voice was a purr of erotic lust. She seductively fingered the tie that hung loosely in the valley of her fuckawesome tits. "I can leave if you want."

My heart thumped erratically in my chest, and I was sure my mouth had to be hanging open. She was a vixen, a porn star ... a goddess.

My cock strained against the zipper of my suddenly too tight khaki pants, all the blood having raced there within a millisecond. I thought for a moment that maybe my little soldier was trying to burrow a hole so that she could have a look-see for herself, but that couldn't actually happen—could it? I was quickly learning that whenever Lalisa was around, anything was possible.

"Kim?" Sherman's voice was a vague echo in the background. My focus was trained completely on my million-dollar baby, her body the siren distracting me from my previous obsession. She was all that mattered. Everything else faded into nothingness.

"I was just in the shower and, well, all that hot water was washing over my skin with the most delicious pressure, and it made me think about your body pressed against mine and that magical thing you do with your fingers ... and your tongue ..." She closed her eyes and reclined her head while caressing her bare throat with one hand, the other slipping between her legs as she sighed. "I need you to touch me."

"Helloooo? Are you still there, Kim?"

I shook off the haziness the best I could and cleared my throat as I forced myself to look away from her. "Um, yeah. I have someone, er, something to do. Call me first thing in the morning."

I didn't wait for a response before I hung up the phone. He'd call me because he wanted to get paid. And I figured I'd gone more than two weeks without knowing the information I wanted, so surely I could wait ten more hours.

With lightning speed, I was standing in front of Lalisa with both hands fisted on the door frame above her. I didn't dare touch for fear I might bruise or break her. "You can't fucking say stuff like that without—"

Unable to finish my thought because she was standing there, all sinfully naked and smelling wickedly aroused, I lost all resolve and sank down on one knee, perching one of her delicate feet on my shoulder before I leaned in to give her the tongue-lashing of her life. Of course it was merely a punishment for interrupting such an important business call. It was going to hurt me far worse than it was going to hurt her.

Yeah, even I called bullshit.

"Uh-uh-uh." She pushed ever so slightly on my shoulder with the spiked heel of her shoe to force me to sit back away from her. "So I was just wondering ... You don't happen to play piano, do you? Because I found this sexy little black number downstairs, in what I assume is your music room, and I was thinking about how incredibly erotic it would be if I were to be, oh, I don't know—on display for you while you played for me. I mean, take a look at this black tie. I am dressed formally, after all."

'Nuff motherfucking said.

Without uttering a word—because, like I said, none were needed—I threw her over my shoulder and headed toward what she so adequately called my music room. The acoustics in there were even better than the acoustics in the foyer, and I couldn't wait to hear the echo of her screaming my name. And she would definitely scream.