2. Reflex Check

Lisa

"Lalisa, you're wasting my time, and apparently my money."

"You want me to ... Here? Now?" I asked nervously.

"Did I stutter?" Mystery woman asked with a raised brow.

I sank to my knees in front of her and swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat. Thank God the floor was cold, because it wasn't until then I noticed how insanely hot it had become in the small space. Heat rolled off me in waves, and I knew I must have looked redder than a hot iron. Deep breaths of air were vital in order to keep my nerves from making me throw up in her lap. That probably wouldn't have gone over very well.

She sighed in aggravation, and it only made my heart beat faster. "Put my cock in your mouth, Miss Manoban."

I leaned forward and took it, finding that I couldn't even get my hand all the way around it. Sweet Jesus! She couldn't have really expected me to fit something like that in my mouth. I made the mistake of looking up at her. Her brow was raised expectantly, and there was a tic in her jaw; for just a split second she looked almost as nervous as I was. I mentally shook my head because surely that wasn't the case, so I went back to the task at hand, which was definitely a task and absolutely something I was expected to get on with.

I was sure I looked stupid as I studied her cock, trying to figure out the best way to go about doing this. All those late-night sleepovers with Jennie insisting I practice things like kissing and blow jobs suddenly didn't seem so silly. I knew my way around a banana okay, but then those bananas would've had to have been jacked up with some serious steroids to compare to mystery woman's cock.

There was a spot of something wet on the head, and I wasn't really sure what I was supposed to do about that, so I opened my mouth and licked at it with the tip of my tongue. I heard her hiss minutely and took that as a positive sign, so then I kissed it, but the kiss wasn't at all sexy. It was more like kissing my uncle Fred on her bald head, only not at all like kissing my uncle Fred on her bald head. Jesus, I didn't have a clue what I was doing, and my floundering was making my mind go to a very silly place. It was my defense mechanism. I recognized it for what it was, but that didn't change the fact it was happening at a very inappropriate time.

I closed my eyes and exhaled slowly, trying to find that very small place inside where I was a sultry vixen. A picture of her face invaded my thoughts, and I suddenly became more emboldened. I wrapped my lips around the head and gave it a little suction. Then I opened my mouth wider and took as much of her in as I could, which wasn't much. Like I said, the thing was huge. I was almost certain I was going to develop a serious case of lockjaw.

"Come on, you can take more than that," she challenged me.

I pressed forward until the head of her dick hit the back of my throat and I thought the corners of my mouth were going to split wide open. This would've been far easier if I'd had one of those snake jaws that unhinge to swallow their prey. And that's about when I really started praying that I wouldn't actually dislocate my jaw.

I pulled back and moved forward again, but this time I guess my gag reflex decided it wasn't going to cooperate. When I gagged on her involuntarily, it set off a chain reaction. In my hurry to squelch the gag and not hurl all over her, my teeth bit into the sensitive skin on her dick. She yelped in pain and then shoved me away before practically crawling up the back of her chair to get away from me and my murderous mouth.

"Goddamnit!" she shouted, and then started inspecting her dick. I hadn't even broken the skin, the big baby. "You've got to be fucking kidding me! Have you ever even sucked a dick before?" Anger marred the features on her face. Even scowling, she was still beautiful. "Because that is undoubtedly the absolute worst blow job I have ever been given."