9. I Smell Bacon!

Lisa

My name is Lisa Manoban, and I ... am an ass addict.

In my defense, Jisoo's ass was ridonkulous. It was all round, firm, and perky. Two little dimples were perched right above it on her lower back, and then there was this little smooth slope that rounded out deliciously into two muscular cheeks that hollowed out when she flexed it. Add to that the creamy yumminess of the skin, and you had a vision of divine assness.

It was morning and Jisoo was lying on her stomach while I was perched on my side next to her. she was still sleeping, and I was gawking at all her naked glory. she had kicked the covers off sometime during the night, and when I woke I was immediately greeted with the glorious sight of her delicious body in its untainted form. she was magnificent. Although I loved the way her clothes hung on her frame, this was so much better.

I watched as her back rose and fell with her even breaths. Every muscle was defined, and my fingers twitched, wanting to reach out to trace them. her face was turned toward me, and I marveled at the length of her dark, thick lashes. her lips were slightly puckered and there was a tiny mar to the bottom one, a reminder of our erotic session from the day before, when she'd more than fulfilled my wicked little vamp fantasy.

A smile crept onto my lips and I reached forward to gently cup her face. As I delicately ran the pad of my thumb along her lower lip, she moaned before finally stirring. I knew I probably shouldn't wake her before her alarm went off, but I couldn't help myself. Lips like those had to be touched.

Her eyes fluttered open and immediately met mine: swirling pools of green, brown, blue, and amber so rich and deep, you could drown in them.

"G'mornin'," her scratchy morning voice greeted me. she puckered her lips and kissed the pad of my thumb.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you," I lied, and pulled my hand away.

"'S okay. What time is it?" she propped herself up on her elbows and looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand beside her. she groaned when she read it and flipped onto her back. "Fuck. I need to get up and go in to work." she sighed and ran her hands over her face.

"Do you want me to make you some breakfast?"

Her hands fell from her face and she looked at me in surprise. "You can cook?"

I giggled at her, because apparently I was going soft. "Yes, Jisoo. We simple blue-collar folk actually have to do that sort of thing, unless we want to die of starvation."

"Can you make bacon and eggs?" her face wore this adorable little hopeful expression.

I rolled my eyes and nodded. "How do you like your eggs cooked?"

"Over medium?"

"I can do that, Jisoo. I can make you breakfast like that," I said seductively, making a play on her words from the night before. You'd have thought I was offering her the same damn thing she had been offering me, because I swear she got a hard-on.

"Sweet! I'll just go grab a shower and get dressed." she was out of bed in the blink of an eye, and I was left to stare after her. Yes, I was ogling the ass masterpiece, the assterpiece.

I slid out of bed as well and threw on a pair of shorts and a tank top. It would do until I was able to take a shower myself. Once downstairs, I grabbed a skillet from one of those fancy-schmancy thingamabobs that hung over the center island and put it on the stove. The stove. Let me tell you about this thing. Gordon Ramsey himself wouldn't be able to figure it out. There were buttons and knobs that went on for days, and I'll be damned if I knew what any of them were supposed to do. So, much like with the universal remote, I just started pushing anything I saw. I had a brief flashback to that day and shuddered, but I was relieved when I pushed the right one on the second try. The first try? Let's not even go there. My eyebrows were still relatively intact, and there was only a slight smell of singed hair lingering in the air.