Orange's Berryfest Parade

It's even changed the title of the episode itself!

Oh God...

----

My alarm goes off at six in the morning and as soon as I hear that beep, I spring myself out of bed, race downstairs, put my loafers on and make a beeline for Orange's store. I already have my new set of clothes that I put on right before I went to bed. The reason why I'm in such a rush is because since Orange is going to be the BerryFest Princess instead of Strawberry, I really need to make sure things go the way they're supposed to. I don't want to cause any more alterations. I stumble up to the porch and knock on the door. It doesn't take much time for Orange to open up. She's in her normal clothes too, even though it's early. She has an excuse, though, because she needs to make sure everything in her store is ready for the morning.

Orange: Coconut, good morning... What are you doing here so early...?

Me: You're the BerryFest Princess, right...?

She invites me in her store.

Orange: Yes. I couldn't sleep last night, I was so nervous about today.

Me: That's normal, it's okay. But there's something you should know.

Orange: I already know; Strawberry was elected the princess in the show and this whole thing was just a change in the script. Plum told me.

I guess everyone is cool with this episode thing now.

Me: Well, I just need to make sure nothing else changes. I have to stay right by your side and hope that we can go through this without any problems.

Orange: I think that's an excellent idea. You know more about this whole princess deal than me, so having you around would be great.

Me: Oh, and I want to apologize for eavesdropping yesterday.

Orange: Oh, right. That was inconsiderate of you.

Me: [sighs] I know. I went to your store to ask what you thought about the election, then I overheard your conversation with Plum, and my curiosity ran away from me. But I told Plum it won't happen again, and now I'm saying the same thing to you.

Orange: I appreciate you saying that. It's cool now. Just don't let it happen again, or I'll have to teach you a lesson, got it?

Me: I-I know you're not kidding, so yes!

Orange: [smirks] You better.

Then we hear the sound of cheering and hollering from outside the store.

Orange: What is that?

I open the door and we see tons of Berrykins cheering for Orange.

Berrykins cheering: Yay for Orange Blossom! Our new BerryFest Princess! Yay for Orange Blossom!

Orange is surprised by this. She heads outside and chuckles.

Orange: Oh my Gosh, this is amazing! Thank you everyone!

She, then, has a face of worry.

Orange: Although, I'm not sure what a BerryFest Princess does.