The new school

~4 weeks ago~ 

    Y/n POV
Y/n: I don't want to go! And that's final! I said.
Y/n's dad: THAT'S ENOUGH! YOU WILL GO THERE, FINISH YOUR STUDIES AND MARRY MY BUSINESS PARTNER'S SON! I flinched when my dad said that.
Mom: Honey, don't shout at her she-. My mom got cut off
Dad: Priya, She will go there and study, you're the one who made her so disrespectful by never scolding her.

I ran upstairs to my room and shut the door..

Present~~

Hannah: Oh wow.... I can't believe you agreed to come here.. If I was in your place I would've left the house..
Y/n: Yeah.. I had to..cuz my dad said he will ban me from everything and make me stay in my room...
Hannah: oh well... Tomorrow is your first day... Lemme tell you, there will be many bullies and they will bully you because you came from another country.... But beware of the most rude one.... Lee Felix...
Y/n: Lee Felix?..
Hannah: Yeah, He's my brother's friend... But I still hate him... Anyways let's go to bed it's.... 9:45 PM?! Oh gosh we're going to be so late tomorrow... Goodnight!
Y/n: Goodnight!

Next day

Y/n POV
I was walking down the hallway when suddenly someone grabbed my bag from behind
???: Hey! Everyone look! It's the new B!tch! Apparently, she's from a rich family! So every student in this school knows that girls from a rich family are always spoiled brats!
        I was about to say something when a girl slapped the girl behind me who was trash talking about me. Next to the girl who slapped the mean girl there were 6 other girls when I looked behind Hannah was standing there....

Speaker: "Attention students, Miss Hannah Bang, Lia Choi, Hwang Yeji, Roseanne Park, Lisa Manoban, Chaewon Lee, Yiren Wang and Minatozaki Sana are demanded to come to the Principal's office"

Y/n: I'm sorry Hannah because of me you...
Hannah: It's ok.. Go to class we'll come afterwards and then I'll introduce you to my friends!

Next Part coming soon~