Y/n's expectations are going down?

Y/n POV
I woke up in my dorm and looked around but Hannah was not there.. I opened my phone to check the time but I saw this picture sent by Momo in my dms -

W-what?? Is Sana now d-dating Felix?? It looks like this picture was taken at the school

W-what?? Is Sana now d-dating Felix?? It looks like this picture was taken at the school.. I was having a fever today so I didn't go to school.. But now I have to go!!

Your outfit::

After getting ready, You went to school

At school

I saw all the girls standing at the lockers..

Y/n: Guys!! *shows the picture* is t-this true?? I asked
Lisa: Yeah.. And-
Chaewon: Why do you care if those two are together??
Chiyo: Wait-
Lia: Do you perhaps-
Yeji: LIKE HIM??!
Yiren: Hey Y/n?-
Rosé: It's better if you don't go towards- them....
Me and the girls saw Felix and Sana walking through the hallway...
Felix- Y/n I-
Y/n: NO! STOP! WHY FELIX?! WHY?! I-I THOUGHT YOU COULD FINALLY CHANGE BUT.... YOU BETRAYED ME! I-I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU LEE FELIX!
Sana: See my Yongbokkie? She's a f**king b!tch! She hates you! And I 'love you'! Sana said.
With that Sana left with Felix.
I broke into tears, bursting out.. I can't believe he did that.. As I was crying my eyes were blurry, and soon before, I fainted..

That evening

Jisoo: Y/n?! Wake up!
Y/n:Uhhuh, w-what happened??
Jin: You fainted, again..
Jisoo: But this time.. You have a heavy fever..

Meanwhile with Sana and Felix at a bar

Felix: Sana... Why does Y/n-nie hate me?? Felix said pouting.
Sana: Oh baby, let's discuss that later, now we can go get a room...

After that you can imagine what happened..

Morning-
Felix POV
I was awake in a room on the floor.. I looked up in the bed and saw a n@ked man and Sana...
So it was not me, so I'm still a virgin! Wait, Felix you should be get going! And Y/n...

Next part coming soon~~~~