Felix's plans backfired

Y/n POV
I woke up in my dorm with a sharp pain in my head. As I looked around, I saw Hannah sleeping on her bed, and Dr. Jisoo reading a book.
Y/n: Miss Jisoo??
Jisoo: Oh, Y/n, you're awake! The accurate timing for you to wake up was tomorrow, 8:10 AM but I guess you're slightly immune to hypothermia.
What?! Hypothermia?? Wait, I remember!
Jisoo: Also, I know there were only 2 people left to go before the extra classes and one was you. So the other one didn't care about you even though you fainted. Who is it?
Y/n: Woah, Mam, how did you know all of tha-
Oof, I said it.
Jis: So it is true! Someone probably sabotaged you! Who is it? As I said, don't be afrai-
Y/n: Felix.... He, h-he changed after... Yknow Sana and him..
Jis: Did you perhaps like him?
Y/n: More like, loved.
Jis: Hmm...*sigh* For now take rest, tomorrow is a holiday, just take some rest half of the day, and go out for a walk.
Y/n: Mhm, sure.
Jis: Also, I bought you some pills. They are to prevent less fainting.
Y/n: Thank you, Doc! You're the best!
I said while hugging her.
Jis: No probs.

Jisoo POV

I called Chaewon to let her know what her Brother did.

||Meanwhile, at the Lee's house||

Chaewon: WHAT?! Okay, thank you so much, doc! I'll talk to him.

With Felix.

Felix PoV
I shouldn't have done that. No, it's ok. AH FUCK!

At that time, My sister barged in my room.

CHAE: LEE FELIX! ASSHOLE!
F: WTF?!
CHAE: HOW DARE YOU LEAVE Y/N ON THE COLD, DIRTY ROAD! SHE ALMOST DIED CUZ OF YOU! SHE HAD HYPOTHERMIA!
F: What? Wait, I-I swear, I-I never meant to do that! I didn't mean for her to get hurt!
Chae: YOU BASTARD! YOU JERK!
F: W-what?

Flashback.

Y/n: I HATE YOU, LEE FELIX! I F**KING HATE YOU! YOU ARE A TOTAL JERK! A BASTARD!

F: SHUT THE FUCK UP CHAEWON!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!
I said as I stormed off the room.
I know that Chaewon followed me down and right before I left the house, she said something that shocked me.
Chae: Yeah! Go wherever you want to go! But know this, Y/n loved you. Not Sana, Not Momo, Y/n... SHE FUCKING LOVED YOU! NOT HYUNJIN!
I was shocked and guilty but I know now she won't forgive me..

ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ.

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜! 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚘𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞!!