Felix is heartless and Minho the saviour?

Felix POV

Even though mine and Sana's relationship is fake and she 'cheated' on me, I actually felt like someone finally loved me but I was wrong. As I was in the cafeteria, I saw Minho hyung and Y/n talking together. Somehow, that made me jealous. It felt like even though Minho knows that I like her, he's trying to steal her away from me. I'll have to confront him.

Later on in the washroom~~~

I saw Minho washing his hands while looking really happy. I decided to confront him.
Felix: Lee Minho.
Minho: There you are, Felix, I've been looking all over the school for you!
Felix: Why were you talking to Y/n?
Minho: Oh nothing, I just asked her to be my Girl best friend.
Felix: But, please stay away from her. I'm asking you as the school's bully boy, not as your friend.
Minho: No need to be jealous, Pretty boy. I'll soon make her mine.

With that Minho left.

After school

Felix PoV

I was thinking of bullying Y/n since she probably hates me and Minho is gonna make her his gf. My thoughts were cut off when I saw Y/n sitting on the stairs looking at the reflection in the water.

 My thoughts were cut off when I saw Y/n sitting on the stairs looking at the reflection in the water

She looks beautiful as ever.....

It seemed like she was sad... I finally made up my mind. I'm gonna bully her. I mean, no one likes me as the bully, so what's the point in acting nice?.

F: Hey B!tch, Look out!
I said as I pushed to the water. It kinda hurted when I called her a b!tch and pushed her.
Y/n: F-felix, why are you doing t-this to me???
F: Because I WANT TO!
Y/n: I HATE YOU, LEE FELIX! I F**KING HATE YOU! YOU ARE A TOTAL JERK! A BASTARD!
I was really hurt when she said stuff like that.
I saw that she was struggling to breathe.
Y/n: I CAN'T BELIEVE I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU!!! I HATE YOU! JERK!
I about to say something but then, she suddenly fainted.

FLASHBACK•

Jisoo: Y/n?! Wake up!
Y/n:Uhhuh, w-what happened??
Jin: You fainted, again..
Jisoo: But this time.. You have a heavy fever..And you might even faint.

Oh shit! I was about to pick her up, but then I thought of her words.. Jerk, Bastard..
No! You won't help her! There are many students who are staying back for extra classes, they'll take care of her. I'll go home.

With that, Felix left.

°2 Hours Later°

Minho POV

I was done with extra classes and was on my way home but then I saw Y/n fainted on the ground. I knew she wasn't one of the extra class students, so that means she, SHE HAS BEEN FAINTED FOR 2 HOURS! OH FUCK!
I carried her to the clinic since Ms. Jisoo and Mr. Jin would take time to leave.

"Please, excuse me, excuse me!"
I said running through the crowd.

Minho: Miss Jisoo!! Y/n She..
Jis: Oh no, what happened?!?!
Jin: Quick, Put her on the bed!
I obeyed as Ms. Jisoo was checking her temprature.
Jis: She has hypothermia.
I was shocked since hypothermia can kill you really quickly.
M: Please, do something!
Jin: Move! I'll put this dose!
I moved as Mr. Jin injected the dose in Y/n.
M: When would she wake up?
Jis: This dose also gives good sleep, so next day.
Jin: But no need in worries.
I was so relieved.
Jis: Good thing you brought her here.
Jin: Just take her back to her dorm, tell Hannah to take good care of her.
Jis: You know what? We were just leaving, I'll just stay with Hannah and Y/n for the night.
M: Thank you much, Doc!
Jis: My pleasure.

ʜᴇy ɢᴜyꜱ! ᴀꜱ yᴏᴜ ᴍᴀy ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟy ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴏʀy ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴀ ᴛᴡɪꜱᴛ. ᴀɴᴅ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ɪᴛꜱ ʙᴀꜱᴇᴅ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴏꜰ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʙᴇᴜᴀᴛy, ᴍɪɴʜᴏ ᴡᴏɴᴛ ɢᴇᴛ y/ɴ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀy, ɪᴍ ᴩʀᴇᴩᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴀ ꜱᴇᴩᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴇᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ.