The cold boy

Y/n POV
I went inside my first class and sat in the second seat..
???: Oh hey! You are the new student right? A girl said.
Y/n: Oh! Yes? I said.
???: I'm Chiyo!- she got cut off by...
?? : Hey! This is my seat! Get off!. A rude boy said.

                 Felix POV
As said this to the new girl... I felt something... Her eyes.... FELIX WHAT THE HECK?!
YOU'RE NOT IN LOVE! My thoughts got cut off by her words..
Y/n: What if I don't? I came here first! Haven't you heard this? Finders keepers, losers weepers! She said.
Felix: Ugh! Chiyo! Take her with you! Or else I might lose my temper! i said.
Chiyo: Hey Y/n! Come you don't want to see his face! She said.
Y/n: This is not over! She said.

Y/n POV
I kinda felt bad for him...And something else... His cute freckles...NO! YOU'RE NOT IN LOVE! I didn't knew I was spacing out until Chiyo called me...
Chiyo: Y/n?! I've been calling you for 5 times already! Do you know what you did?! You almost unleashed a beast! Chiyo said.
Y/n: What's so special about him anyways?! I said
Chiyo: Well... Chaewon told me this...

   •8 years ago•

Chiyo POV
Felix, Chaewon, Their siblings and their parents were outside at dinner... When suddenly Mr. Lee got a call.. He came back rushing and told Mrs. Lee that their enemies were planning to take over the restaurant they were at... When they got up, it was too late... Their enemies already came... All of them were running when suddenly someone pointed a gun on Mrs. Lee's head... Felix was only 10 years old and Chaewon was 11, their younger sister Olivia was 8 while their older sister Rachel was 13...Suddenly someone shot Mr. Lee from the back.. He was fine until one more hit his head... The kids had to see a traumatizing death of their father.. Mrs. Lee ran to a bush and Olivia was about to shout and cry but Mrs. Lee held her daughter's tears while holding hers too... When suddenly someone shot Mrs. Lee thrice in the head... Chaewon signalled her siblings to follow her she and Felix ran while holding their tears thinking two of their siblings are behind them.. When Chaewon looked behind, both of her siblings Olivia and Rachel were kidnapped!...

• Present •

Y/n POV

Omg He doesn't deserve this.... I feel bad for him....

Next part coming soon!