Minlix Friendship is over?

Back with Hannah, Minho, Y/n.
Yn pov
Hannah: Uh guys? You've been standing like that for 1min straight.
Y/n+Minho: Ehh What?!
We quickly let go of each other.
M: Uh, I have to go now! Han is waiting for me in the dorm! Bye!
Y/n: Bye!! Ahh, Hannah, I think I'm in love!!
Hannah: I support you! And btw, you and Minho look better together than that Jerk and you..
Y/n: Hmm
I kinda felt bad for Felix... But no! He bullied you, made you think that he could change.. And, made you fall for him...

On Monday

Minho POV
I was entering the campus, when I saw the Annual Prom Poster.

Minho POVI was entering the campus, when I saw the Annual Prom Poster

I'm planning to ask Y/n.. Hope she says yes..
The prom is on Friday.
Han: Whom are you gonna ask buddy?
Han asked me while looking at the poster.
Minho: You'll see.
Han: Is it, YEJI?! Dude, you know that Hyunjin is gonna kill you if he finds out right??
M: No! It's not her!
Han: Then, is it.. CHAEWON?! Felix is gonna kill you!
M: Jisung, can you stop making guesses..???
Han: Then is it...-
M: Shut your fucking mouth before I take my hand to slap you!
Han: Is it,... Rosé??
I know that Jisung likes to annoy me so why not make a scene?
M: That's it!
I took my hand to slap him but he ran away. We had a tom and jerry chase case around the whole hallway.
Y/n POV
I was at my locker placing some books inside when I heard laughs and screams..
I looked at that direction and saw Minho chasing who I think is Lia's boyfriend, Han Jisung. I've never seen this childish side of Minho.. He, looked cute.. I didn't know I was staring at him untill he was also giggling at me for staring at him... Soon I saw that Han stopped running and looked at the both of us.. Then whispered something to Minho.. I couldn't really hear that but it made Minho shocked but smile at me and say something.

Minho POV
I was chasing Han but then I saw Y/n staring at me.. I was really nervous and embarrassed but smiled it out.. Then suddenly Han said something which made me shocked but smiled..
Han: so, do you LOVE HER? Are you gonna ask her for prom??
M: W-what? How do you?- Yeah....
H: But, I heard that she likes-
M: Felix..
Han: Yeah, how did you-
M: No han. Felix, over there, next to Y/n.
My blood was boiling when I saw Felix threatening Y/n by pinning her to the locker.
Minho: Lee Felix!
I shouted from my spot while walking towards them.
Felix: Oh hey, Lee Minho.
Minho:Why were you pinning her to the locker?!
Felix : Just to have some, Fun. But she rejected me.
Minho: You jerk!
I said as I grabbed his collar.
Felix: She's only mine, understood?
He told me before punching me.
We both had a fight until Y/n started crying and scolding us.
Y/n: BOTH OF YOU, STOP IT!
We both stopped and turned towards her.
Y/n: Why,? Why... JUST WHY?! STOP IT!
I was really concerned about her because I heard from Hannah that the last time she cried, she also fainted.
I rushed towards her.
Minho: Hey hey hey.. It's alright.. We're not fighting anymore..
I said as I pulled her into a hug..
Y/n: But, you got injured...
Minho: I'm alright! See, I can walk and talk properly..

Felix POV
I looked at Minho and Y/n and saw them hugging, this reminded me when I went towards her to hug her but she approached for a handshake.. She also said that only Minho got hurt.. Wow.. She really does hate me..

Y/n POV
I was hugging Minho when I didn't realise that Felix was staring at us, his eyes where full of tears..

Author POV
The three of them went to the clinic to get Minho and Felix patched up.

Y/n was putting bandages and disinfecting Minho while Dr. Jisoo did for Felix..

ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜! 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚡 𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚡𝚎𝚍.