Was it real or betrayal?

Felix POV
I was thinking if I should talk to Y/n about yesterday's incident. But even if I do, she likes Hyunjin... It's better if I stay rude to her..

THE NEXT DAY
Y/N POV
I didn't feel like going to school anymore... And I feel like all my love was wasted..... LOVE?? It was just a crush...I thought to myself in the shower...

Hannah POV
I was all ready for school but didn't see Y/n anywhere. I knocked on the bathroom door as I heard water sounds... I didn't get a response so I checked... When I checked, Y/n was sitting on the floor with water continuously flowing through the shower point..
Hannah: Y/N!! WHAT THE FCK?! GET OUT NOW!! OR ELSE YOUR FEVER WILL INCREASE!!

How Hannah saw Y/n:

After settling down

After settling down.

H: So you decided to go to school?? But your fever!
Y/n: It's alright.. I'll face it...

At school.

Lisa: Hey Hannah! Why is Y/n looking so depressed? Lisa asked whispering.
Chiyo: Yeah.
Hannah: Well.. Hannah explains.
Yiren: Because of yesterday's incident?
Chaewon : Does she like my brother or something???? Chaewon asked.
Rosé: YEAH DOES SHE?!?!? Rosé asked out of curiosity.
Hannah : More like 'liked him'. Hannah stated.
Lia&Yeji: WHAT THE FCK!?!?! They shout catching the attention of Y/n who was standing across the Hall at her locker.
Chaewon: SHUSH!!

AT LUNCH

Y/n was sitting alone because she told her friends she wants some alone time but they didn't listen at the first attempt but then Y/n threatened them ( idk how up to your imagination😅)
Right then, Minho came and sat next to Y/n.
Minho: Hi Y/n!
Y/n: What do you want?
Minho: Woah.. Someone seems to be blue..
Y/n: Get straght to the point, Minho. I don't wanna talk to anyone.
Minho: Well....
Y/n: What?? She asked sternly.
Minho: You saw Sana and Felix together right?
Y/n: Y-yeah... What a-about it?... She said while her voice was cracking.
Minho: Well it's.....

𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣~~~~

𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚊 𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜..

- 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛.