Chase

Amber's POV

"Amber!! I know your in here somewhere around." Blake said as I hear footsteps going closer to me. "Dont be silly, Amber is not here Blake." Erika said.

"I know she is." Blake said. "She is right here!!" Blake shouts as I hear a door open. I hear footsteps getting closer and closer to me. I then heared nothing but silence.

I saw a shadow right above the sofa im hiding on. I slowly looked up and saw Blake smiling right at me creepily and scary.

"Hello, Amber." Blake said. I screamed from fear and ran as fast as I could. "I knew she would be here." Blake said. "How??" Coeur shouts as he uses his body to block me to make sure Blake wont get to me. "Because last night your stupid plan did not work!!" Blake shouts.

- Flast Back -

Blake's POV

I was sitting on the sofa when I heared the door open and I saw Coeur, Sull, Cordelia and Erika walking in weirdly. They kept walking and they saw me. "Where did you four go huh?!?!" I shouted. "Us?? Who??" Cordelia said. "You four, where did you go." I said.

"To I dont know wonderful world." Erika said. "We are a team, we are not allowed to break formation." Sullivian said. "Keep it moving now!!" Coeur  shout. "Yes sir!!" Erika, Cordelia and Sullivian shouts. They walked pass me while I was still glaring at them. While they were walking up the stairs I saw something weird. I saw a pair of shoes sticking out of the jacket of Cordelia. I saw the shoes were white with red. and purple on the tip. Wait, that shoes is the shoes Amber wears. Are they seriously with Amber?? Did they go out with Amber?? I feel frustration and rage building up around me.

- Flash Back End -

Amber's POV

"I cant believe you four would betray me." Blake said. "We did not betray you, we only apologized for you." Cordelia said.

"Why must you apologize for me?? I dont want to apologize and you wont do that for me either!!" Blake shouts. "Now, now your hanging out with my ex that I told you I was just going to play with her feelings??" Blake continued.

"We just helped her." Coeur said. "You knew I was going to play with her feelings, why are you four acting like im the bad guy?? Like I did not even tell you about my plans of playing with her feelings??" Blake said.

"We also told you to stop, multiple times but you never listened or cared." Coeur said as he held my hand tight. "And I wont care." Blake said. "Amber, is this your way of revenge??" Blake asked.

"N-no!!" I replied in fear. "Then what are you doing this for?? Money??" Blake asked. "Enough." Coeur said even before I could answer Blake. "Why?? You like her??" Blake said as he stepped forward towards me and Coeur.

"Why do you care?? If you dont have feelings for her why are you angry about this right now huh??" Coeur said as he took a step back while holding my hand.

"Wow, its because you four are my friends. I just feel left out the fact that you four are hanging out with my ex instead of me, it hurts." Blake said. "We told you not to do this and you did not listen." Sullivian said.

"I dont care about it if you wont bother us, but you four went with her instead of me?? Obviously I would care because my friends are hanging out with her." Blake said.

"Let her out of here." Coeur said as he gave my hand to Cordelia. Cordelia took my hand and nodded. We started walking to the door but then Blake tackled Cordelia down.

Cordelia let go of my hand and started holding onto the arm of Blake because Blake was choking her. Voeur kicked Blake out of the way and I went beside Cordelia.

"Are you okay Cordelia??" I asked and she nodded. Cordelia quickly stood up and grabbed my hand and we ran to the door.

Blake was about to chase after us but then Sullivian and Coeur held him to the floor making sure he wont get out of their grip. Cordelia unlocked the door and let me out.

"Go, quickly." Cordelia said. I saw Blake kicked Sullivian and used his free arm to punch Coeur. I was worried this was all my fault.

"Go now!!" Cordelia shouts before closing the door. I began to run as I heared sounds of smashing and breaking from the house.

This is all my fault, if I just did not go and cause trouble in the place area then I would not have been helped by them and dragged by them.

The door made a opening sound and when I turned my head behind I saw Blake glaring straight at me.

I ran more with fear crawling everywhere. "We are not done you hear me, Amber?!?!" Blake shouts. I ran further from the house and soon ended up to a street I recognize.

I started walking home still feeling bad about this. Blake really is a horrible person, I should have listened to Olivia this whole time.

The other members of The Boss does not seem too bad, they seem nice sometimes. Blake was all a fake, he faked his personality he faked hos kindness he faked his smiles to me and worst of all he faked loving me.

I really hope that The Boss members are okay, I dont know what to do. Should I bake cupcakes and give each of them one?? As an apology for the trouble I caused.

Even if its obvious that they wont eat it, or maybe just Blake who wont eat it. Maybe I should not, it could be just a waste of materials.

I should just apolize tomorrow if I will go to school, because after everything that happened. I have no mood to ever go back to school and see their faces, specially Blake.