Happier

Amber's POV

It is the big day, me and Coeur is about to get on the stage for the cupcake baking contest day. I waited with Coeur at the back area of the stage.

"People of this place!! The cupcake baking contest day will now begin!!" The girl said through the mic. "First contestants, the great duo with the happy team they are. Jacob and Nelson." The girl said through the mic. I felt really nervous as she calls the names of each contestant.

"We have next, second is a cute happy couple. Kyle and Raven." The girl said through the mic. After the couple spoke their short moment they walked back in the back area of the stage and sat near us.

"Next we have, third is two bestfriends who has met in a baking class club activity at their school. Jessica and Mary." The girl said through the mic. They did thei thing and walked back to the back area of the stage.

"Next we have them, Fourth is two friends, who is a amazing duo of good lookings. Coeur and Amber!!" The girl said through the mic. I looked at Coeur who looks so proud that he told the girl to say amazing duo of good lookings.

I felt embarrassed because of that but still walked to stage with Coeur quickly. I walked to the stage with Coeur as the crowd cheered. "Hi, Im Coeur and this is my partner Amber. We came here today to bake some nice tasty cupcakes." Coeur said really confidently.

"Yes, and we will make you taste the great not bad cupcakes we plan to baked!!" I shout. The crowd cheered then we went back to the back area of the stage.

"Now that we have the contestants ready and done with their things to say. Let us begin this amazing competition!!" The girl shouts through the mic. I felt really nervous but Coeur might have noticed and Coeur held my hand.

I felt less nervous and more ready when he held my hand. "Go to your kitchen stations contestants!!" The girl shouts through the mic. We went to our stations and the timer started as we began our cupcakes only with their materials.

We practiced alot when we got here this morning with our own ingridients that we brought. We are trying to bake the nice and same taste and look of the cupcakes we baked practice this morning.

Me and Coeur had great teamwork. I began on the butter and sugar while Coeur began on the frosting taste. I began to mix the ingridients while Coeur taste both the frosting and my mix.

I finished the mix ingridients and placed the mix ingridients in the oven. Coeur finished the frosting taste and colors and placed it on the counter table. I changed my gloves and so did Coeur.

"20 minutes left contestants people." The girl said through the speaker. Me and Coeur waited for the cupcakes to finish baking in the oven. The cupcakes finished baking in the oven after a few minutes and we quickly took the cupcakes out of the oven.

The time left was going by really fast. Coeur began to do the Frosting. "Go go!!" I said as I cheered Coeur. "Help me put frosting on the other cupcakes." Coeur said.

I nodded and began putting frosting on our cupcakes. "Times up." The girl said through the speaker. We grabbed our tray of cupcakes and served it to the judges. I saw The Boss members in the crowd cheering on us. The judge ate the cupcakes and they gave it a rating on their papers.

- Time Skip -

"The results are out!!" The girl said through the mic. "The winner is...." The girl said through the mic while opening the results. "It is...." The girl said through the mic. "Jessica and Mary!!" The girl said through the mic. The crowd cheered and I looked at Coeur which he looks not disappointed at all.

"We did great, Amber." Coeur said. "Yes we did, Coeur." I said. "Second place we have is, Coeur and Amber!!" The girl saif through the mic. We cheered along with the crowd and The Boss members.

- 2 Months Later -

Blake's POV

I am ready to tell Amber how I feel. I dont know why I began falling for her ever since the whole sincere apology I told her. My heart began to be fast and feel like its rising then falling hard for her. She made me feel special, in a different way.

I feel special around my friends too but with Amber its a whole different special I feel there. I went to my car and unlocked it and sat inside my car. I drove to a flower shop to buy flowers to give to her. I bought roses and drove to a different store to buy chocolates and a bear.

I finished buying a bear and I drove to another store to buy a suit and tie just for me to wear for her.

Cordelia's POV

I walked with Amber going to our house. "So, hows baking club??" I asked. "It was nice meeting, kinda boring." Amber said. I laughed then Amber laughed with me.

"Sorry I could not bring my car, it had no gas." I said. "Its okay, I miss walking like this. Times when I was not apart of The Boss band before." Amber said.

We arrived at the house and I opened the door for Amber. There it starts, the big confession of Coeur. Amber absolutely looks shocked I can tell from her face.

"Will you be my girlfriend Amber??" Coeur asked. Amber was speechless, really speechless before tears flowed from her eyes. I smiled at the back because im happy for them.

Blake's POV

"Will you be my girlfriend Amber??" Coeur asked. I felt my heart ache when I heared those words from my friend Coeur.

It was silent for a few seconds before the answer was said. "Yes Coeur big yes!!" Amber shouts. Amber ran to Coeur and hugged him. Coeur hugged Amber back. I felt my heart shatter hearing her answer.

I dropped the roses on the ground beside me. "I guess I should have not taken you for fun when we use to be together." I whispered to myself. "Now your happier this way, im happy for you Amber." I whispered to myself.

I never really knew I would ever fall for her since I was only playing her. She deserves this happiness so I should just let her.