💜𝕴 𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒💜

So I'm going to be posting hopefully three shorter oneshots In here that I basically wrote whenever ago for myself (I've got 30 AU's all with usually 25,000-700,000 ISH words of scenarios in so uh-..do with that information what you will..).

Basically I've copy and pasted a few that work as individuals
Oneshots and made them Into an actual oneshot.

I've done this before with 'Manditory injections', 'stealing children' and 'deadly' so it's nothing new I just don't think I've stated it before.

That's the general point I think though.

Also.

Ok I hate cupcakes for the record (sorry but also not really sorry) but it's the only dessert my tiny brain could think of ATM because when I wrote this I referred to it as 'the thing I baked' and I felt the need to be a little more descriptive than that.

Shinobu kocho X Quiet reader who hates literally evreyone but shinobu.

Also there is a small section that is from the anime which was basically me writing out the roof scene so if the dialogue of shinobu and tanjiro so if it seems familiar it's because it's the same dialogue for the most part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"W-wait I just remembered.."

I went to go grab the Cupcakes I'd left in the kitchen. I'd baked them earlier when I was bored because I'd thought that shinobu deserved somthing nice since she was working so hard.

I was pretty proud of them since I'd never baked cupcakes before but they still tasted pretty good and they looked even better.

(But I still say eww as the author)

I reached into the Cubourd and looked but they were all gone. It had never happened before so I was more suprised than i probably should've been for a Moment. There was just some crumbs that looked awfully wet so whoever did it must've been an extremely messy eater. Or at least that what you guessed.

I stood there for a moment wondering how I'd tell shinobu what had happened. Or how I'd lie or get something else in this short amount of time.