💜𝕴 𝖜𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖍𝖚𝖗𝖙!💜

Shinobu Kocho x accident prone reader

I think Shinobu might be pretty ooc in this at times and this is slightly rushed at parts.

(f/f)= favourite food

Depending on what you think of with that it might not be grammatically correct since it's sort of hard to do that 

Idk i was just going to put sushi since that's one of my favourite foods but i didn't end up doing that.

Also i apologize in advance but i think i may have accident used i instead of you sometimes in here, i did fix it where i was it but i might've missed some.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) was always getting hurt. It didn't matter what she was doing, if there was a way to get hurt then (Y/N) was always usually the one to find it. Which means it was definitely a good thing that she was good friends with Shinobu Kocho.

You were about to leave the butterfly estate for a new mission when Shinobu came over to you.

"Your leaving for a new mission?"

"Mhm and this time I'm not going to come back here,"

"Not ever? You know i defiantly don't want to see you hurt again anytime soon, I've seen enough of that for a lifetime but it would be nice if for once we'd meet without you having a new injury,"

"Well I'm sure ill get hurt eventually.."

"Just be careful to not get hurt on your first mission after getting injured this time,"

"It's only happened a couple times.."

"A couple? You mean 12 times, but I supose a couple is close enough because who's counting? This is the fourth time in a row,"

You just glared at her "I am not going to get hurt this time!"

"Well I defiantly hope you don't but you don't exactly have the best track record for not getting hurt,"

"Well i wont get hurt this time!"

"Want to bet?"

"Yes i want to bet! You'll see I wont get hurt!"

You in fact did get hurt.

It was a particularly hard battle with a strong demon. Some other much more talented demon slayers had almost died or were on the verge of doing so but somehow you had barely a few scratches.