💜𝕿𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘, 𝖔𝖗 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊💜

yeah idk abt the title its all i could think of that wasn't stay and stay is the name of a different draft so you get this title instead.

Shinobu Kocho x Sick reader

Oh, also some of this was taken from one of my writing things and edited for convenience and uh so your also engaged.

Cause I'm sick but I said I'd write something before the end of the year and so I'm writing this.

I make no promises when it comes to quality though.

Its also short so apologies for that too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up in Shinobu's arms to her staring at you.

You opened your eyes for just a few seconds before speaking "why are you staring at me I'm just sleeping?"

"Because, My dear,"

"Because what?" You said, grabbing onto her arm since you knew what was about to come next.

"Just because,"

"Next time you ask me something I'm just going to answer with just because,"

Just like you'd thought, Shinobu was about to get out of bed. She tried tugging her arm gently away from you but you had it firmly in your grasp, determined to get her to stay with you for at least a few minutes more.

"Darling can you let go of my arm so I can get up,"

"No,"

"Why not?" Shinobu said.

"Just because," You said sleepily "Why can't you stay with me for just a while I don't want you to leave,"

"Because I have work to do," Shinobu said.

"Then do it later can't you just stay for 5 more minutes,"

"Fine but only 5,"shinobu said laying back down next to me and pulling me over to her. She knew that you'd probably fall asleep  in less than ten minutes anyway.

You sighed contently

"You know i am waking up early to work so we can go out later as i promised right?"

"Mhm..and I'm very grateful for that but i also really need you to stay here with me for a few more minutes now hush,"

"Hush..? Why exactly-"

"No talking time..."

"Alright then,"

You just kissed her on the cheek before laying your head back on her chest and falling asleep five minutes later, Shinobu staying with you until you were.

You had been asleep for around 6 hours now and it was lunchtime so Shinobu saw the time and was confused as you usually went and found her as soon as you woke up so she thought you might have somehow got lost but first she checked to see if you were still in her room for whatever reason. When she got there she was confused as you were asleep still but you were sweating and your cheeks were flushed as you were muttering in your sleep.

(Anyone else have whole ass conversations in there sleep, cause I do.)

Shinobu rushed over to you and checked your temperature and you we're burning up she then tried to wake you up and she did manage to but it took at while and as soon as you woke up you had a horrendous headache and your stomach felt weird.

Shinobu who was watching you although her clam expression on her face and her usual smile was actually worried about you because although you get sick alot you had never gotten sick this badly.