𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗀𝖾

1st January 2020.

television buzzing.

"It has been reported that five highschooler's from Master's Academy had went missing. It has been one week, and the police still have no lead. One of the missing highschoolers is the son of Kim Seung Cheol, CEO of HL group. Since-"

_

'It's time to live according to my will.'
Sorry Dad, and Mom

'Sorry Dad, and Mom     

♪᯾frost by txt

2017, March 4
2:36 pm.

The sudden loud noise from the back of the of the school caught Yeonjun's attention. He was skipping his classes like usual, trying to jump off the big wall of the school.

"Hey, can I borrow this?" The boy asked eyeing on an old bicycle. He was gasping for air, looking like he ran a mile. 

"It's not mine" Yeonjun responded, while he stretched his back.

"Well, what about this car?" He asked again.

"It's not mine either, and it's definitely broken more since you jumped on it" Yeonjun replied. "You look like you go to this school."

"Well yeah I do apparently" The boy said.

"Kai, you loser come out now, you're dead!" A bunch of male voices shouting and calling from the boundaries made them both flinch.

"Are they searching for you?" Yeonjun asked. 

"Can you help me out?" The boy, whose name was Kai smiled at the other's face.

They both hurried towards an obscure spot nearby where the broken car was parked. 

"What is this place?" Kai asked scanning the place.

"Don't even ask, I don't know" Yeonjun laughed. "But why are they after you?"

"I got into a fight" he exhaled in relief.

"My name is Kai." "Yours?"

"Yeon jun".

+×+__________________________+×+

the beginning of a friendship