#6 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋

♪lonely boy(txt)

The room was filled with silence. Soobin looked at Kai with teary eyes.

"I did that because I care for you."

Kai took a long exhale. He looked down and walked away from the hideout. He wanted some alone time. He knew they did because they cared about him, but he felt it was so extreme that he blurted it out.

Soobin tried following him, but Yeonjun stopped him. "Leave him alone for some time; he'll be back.".

The time was ticking by fast, and others were agitated.

"That's it; I'm going to look for him," Soobin said, standing up.

"Let me and Beomgyu go after him," Taehyun insisted.

"Yeah, that's better!" Yeonjun added.

Taehyun and Beomgyu ran through the streets shouting for his name, wondering where he could possibly go. Their final instinct was to go to the beach.

"Isn't this his shoe?" Taehyun exclaimed.

"What if he did something bad?" Beomgyu gasped, on the verge of panic.

"What do you take me for?" Kai spoke, popping up from the valley where it led to the beach opening.

"Do you think everything is going to be fine?" Soobin said, pulling his hair and twirling it with his fingers.

"Ayy, what do you take our Kai for? He just needs to be alone for some time," Yeonjun said, calming him down and stopping Soobin's hand from pulling his hair.

"C'mon, let's go back," Beomgyu tapped on Kai's back.

"Do you want ice cream?" Taehyun stopped when he saw a tiny ice cream truck.

_________ +×+_________

While Soobin and Yeonjun waited for others to come back, they decided to take a walk.

"Hey, don't you think we have more to discover in this place?" Soobin said, taking his steps slowly.

"Aye, we have been here for almost a year and a half; don't you think we know every corner of our hideout-" 

Yeonjun stopped talking when he saw Soobin staring into a room beside him.

"Something. is. there," he said, moving one inch closer to the room.

"Hey Soobin, stop it! You won't sleep today and will end up peeing in bed, you fool," Yeonjun gulped, not wanting to go further close to the room, taking a step backward.                                                   "Dude, where the heck are you going? It's dark." Yeonjun sighed as Soobin walked further closer and disappeared into the darkness.                                                                                                                                       Yeonjun sighed again. He didn't want to go inside there since it was too dark and scary, but since Soobin had already gone in there, he had no choice but to follow him.Intaking all the courage Yeonjun had, he went inside to search for his friend.

"Happy?" Beomgyu smiled widely, laughing at Kai, who was screaming because he had eaten ice cream. They teased each other, kicking one another's butt and yelling in random names.

"Look at you guys having fun; it's dark; let's go back; they both must be waiting for us." Taehyun laughed and said.