#9 𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗒 𝗉𝖺𝗇𝖺𝖼𝖾𝖺

"Within family's embrace, a treasure of generations awaits."

+×+____________________+×+

While the class was chaotic as usual, the five of them were in the corner, completely stoned to their seats

"I need time to process what happened yesterday" Soobin said. He rested his chin on the stacked-up books on his table.

The others were tired and needed rest, after all, they didn't sleep at all last night. 

"So we only have one part of the key" "We need to find the other parts to complete the key" Yeonjun sighed. 

The recess bell rung; student rushed outside the class.

"Guys I'm going to the washroom, I'll be back" Taehyun said and walked out of the class.

"Taehyun" A voice called from behind. It was Jaeyun.

"What is it?" he asked.

"We need to talk" he dragged Taehyun outside the class.

-------------------

"Have you looked at the second treasure spot?" Yeonjun asked.

"Already? Didn't we finish one riddle yesterday?" Soobin sighed, "I almost died yesterday, Jesus!"

"What happened yesterday?" The nosy kid sitting just right in front of Soobin, turned back. Kim Sunoo.

"Nothing, you go back to your business kid" Soobin said pressing on his shoulders.

"Kid? As if your older than me" he clicked his tongue, rolling his eyes and turned to the front.

"I am older th- " Yeonjun cut him, "Don't waste your time on him".

"Guys let's go to the hideout" Beomgyu whispered.
"Why isn't Taheyun back yet" Yeonjun worried.

As he was about to step out of class to find Taehyun, the class turned silent, a guy came rushing in the class and started shouting.

"Guys Guys, Taehyun is lying unconscious in the music room!"

+×+____________________+×+

"What happened to you?" Beomgyu asked. He sat on the bed, where Taehyun was resting. The wellness room.
"I don't know what happened." He replied, confused. He couldn't remember anything.

"Where's Jaeyun? "Weren't you with him?" Soobin asked.

"He went back already; he wanted to ask about the new study material." Taehyun scratched his head.

"This all happened because of the fucking riddle thing! We are all going to die! Fuck" Soobin started panicking; he pulled his hair in stress.

"Shut up! It could be nothing; we are all in this together; nothing's going to happen!" Yeonjun said, while Beomgyu patted Soobin's back to make him calm.

An individual behind the curtain was listening to the conversation; he hid there in silence.