#11 𝗍𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖺.

"Grandma! I'm going with you" Beomgyu said, tightly grabbing onto his grandmother's arms. "Really?" she tittered," You always used to not come with me, what happened now"? 

"I'm not coming alone" he smiled. "Good morning grandma" Soobin and kai said. 

"Oh, what about him?" she pointed at Yeonjun who was sleeping soundly with his mouth wide open. 

"Don't worry about him, he'll wake up soon~" Beomgyu said, "Come on now grandma we're running late? aren't we?" he coaxed her gently pushing her to the front door. 

"Grandma, are we walking?" Soobin asked. "It's not even that far, why trouble calling a taxi" she replied. "Grandma, I'll be back, I forgot to take something" Beomgyu hustled back to the house. 

"Hey you old man! Wake up we're leaving!" he shouted and threw a bunch of pillows onto Yeonjun

"Hey you old man! Wake up we're leaving!" he shouted and threw a bunch of pillows onto Yeonjun. To make sure that Yeonjun is fully awake, he also gave him a kick on is back and ran away to join his grandma and other friends who has been waiting for him. 

Taehyun woke up, his mother was pounding on his door relentlessly. "What is it?" he said as he opened the door, sighing. 

"Mom and dad are leaving, we won't be there for a week, don't do anything stupid, and study for your upcoming exams." she continued, "And the food is in the refrigerator, heat it up and have it, if it gets over, you'll cook right? You know cooking". She commanded and started going through her bag. 

"Woah, Woah wait, where are you both going though?" 

"None of your business, something urgent came up" she coldly shut the door and left the house. 

The moment he saw his parents left the house, he rejoiced, "Fuck yeah! I've been waiting for this moment!" He started jumping on his bed filled with joy.

+×+

"AH MY BACK" Yeonjun woke up from the floor pressing his back in pain. He yawned at sat on the bed. It took a moment for the fog of sleep to lift completely. His eyes widened as he remembered their plans for the day — searching for the second part of the key.

Realizing that he needed to catch up, Yeonjun quickly dialed Taehyun's number. The phone rang, and he impatiently tapped his foot while waiting for an answer. Just as he was about to hang up and try again, Taehyun's voice crackled through the line. 

"I'll reach by a minute". 

Just as he slipped the phone back into his pocket, another call interrupted the air. This time, the caller ID displayed the name of the local police station. An uneasy feeling settled in his stomach as he answered.

"Hello?" Yeonjun greeted cautiously.

"Is this Yeonjun?" a stern voice on the other end questioned.

"Yeah, that's me. What's the matter?"