#8 𝖺𝖻𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖿𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

The treasure box shown in the map, was right on their school, it started glowing. "Why is it glowing?" Soobin exclaimed.
A sentence which was usually not in the paper started gradually appearing which said-

"The mirror reflects the answer find the real one."  

"Why is it showing our school" said Kai, checking the paper.

"Maybe we might find a clue there? Should we go and check it out? " Beomgyu suggested.

"What is this bullshit?" "Are we filming a movie or what?" Soobin gasped.

"Man, this is fun" Yeonjun chuckled.
"Is that where the key parts should be?" Soobin asked.

"What about the riddle, we need to find it right?" Beomgyu starts reading the riddle.

"Obviously, it's easy it's in the question itself" Yeonjun said, cracking his back.

"Then say, what is it?" Beomgyu scoffed.

+×+

Taehyun had to get out, he quietly tiptoed to the window and jumped out. He was aware of that route and also had the experience, so it was totally easy for him. He didn't worry about his parents finding out, all he cared was about the key that they needed to find.

                He didn't have any vehicle, plus the school wasn't that far so it was easy to reach the hideout.
       He walked through the streets, didn't bother to run because he was already exhausted.

"Where are you going, young man" A throaty voice called, the touch he felt in his arm gave him shivers.
           He turned back. It was an old man, dressed in filthy, ragged clothing.

Fearing that Taehyun wouldn't respond, the old man tightened his hold on Taehyun's arms and refused to release him."Please let go, Sir," he raised as he sprinted to the hiding place.

+×+________________+×+

"Taehyun"
"What happened?" Yeonjun exclaimed, he saw Taehyun breathing heavily. He look frightened.

"An old man. There. He" His heavy breath didn't help him to talk.

"Taehyun, what about your parents?" Soobin asked.
"I snuck out" he exhaled and sat on the ground.

"What old man are you talking about?" Yeonjun asked, handing over a bottle of water.

"Just met with a creepy man outside" "Leave that, anyways what are we gonna do?" 

They all decided to check the school as their first location of treasure hunt for the key. The group got inside the school.

"Bro help me out!" Soobin called out for help; he couldn't jump over the wall.

"Just jump you fool" Beomgyu shouted.

"Shush, shut up" Yeonjun covered Beomgyu's mouth and gave him a smack on his head to keep him silent. 

"The security guard is still here, so shut up."

They all reached the entrance.