#3 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖻𝖾𝗅

♪᯾opening sequence(txt)
____________________________________________

♪᯾opening sequence(txt)____________________________________________

《___________________________》

soobin

I woke up in a shock, it was really dark, what I scare the most. The rest of them were sleeping loudly. I rubbed my eyes and stretched a little bit. I checked the time, and it was 11:58, almost midnight.
I thought of going back to sleep since there's nothing much to do and others are also deep asleep. As I was about to get comfortable with the armchair, the pool water started bubbling, abruptly. It woke my senses up in an instant as I saw some light coming out of the pool.

______

"Yeonjun, Yeonjun!!! Wake up, Taehyun, Kai, Gyu WAKE UP"
He started tapping on his friends immediately in terror. Others were still half asleep; they all opened their eyes due to his aggressive tapping.

"What? Say something!" Yeonjun shouted as he woke up angry.
"Look at that," Soobin said in a shaky voice, pointing in the pool's direction.
Everyone got up as soon as they heard the bubbling noise intensifying.
"Fuck! What is happening?!" Beomgyu swore, extremely terrified to go close to the pool.

"Guys, my... watch," Kai said. He had an old analog watch, and the hands of the watch were rewinding as it struck midnight. The spinning hands of the clock were so fast that he could feel it vibrate on his wrist.

"Shit! My smartwatch isn't working." Soobin trembled in fear and started pulling his hair.

"It's coming from inside the pool; was it there before?" Taehyun said, spotting a small door inside the pool.
Seeing Taehyun being fearless and going further, others took a step forward to see what it actually was. The group slowly focused on the door.

"That door wasn't there before!" "I know since I was the one who cleaned up the pool," Beomgyu said

"It stopped spinning," Kai said, exhaling sharply. It was a 60-second terror.
"The door disappeared," Yeonjun exclaimed. He witnessed something he could never imagine.