#10 𝗏𝖾𝗂𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗆𝗌

Taehyun

 It was only a 5 min walk from Gyu's house to reach mine. I ran, thinking I'd end up being late to home, but then when I reached, few meters away from my house...I saw an old man. 

The same old man who I saw right in front of the hideout. I wonder who he is, very suspicious. 

He was wearing an old-style clothing, wrinkled and dirty. He had an old dusty beanie on his head and had long beard. Overall, he looked like a ragpicker. This man was standing right in front of my gate, staring at my house. Found that creepy, so I watched him from a distance. 

But then I got call from my mom, the phone ring was too loud, that the man heard, and he saw me.

"Yes mom, I'm almost there". I replied. 

I walked up to him; he was looking at me expressionless, I couldn't understand him. Did he need help? Or is he a creep? He looked like he wanted something from me. But what could he possibly want from a highschooler?

"Excuse me, may I know why you're standing in front of my house? ". I asked the man.

He replied with a cough. Didn't utter a word. Strange. He's surely a creep. 

"Go away, what do you want from me? I've been seeing you everywhere." I warned. 

Nobody wants creepy people to stalk you. What if he's a kidnapper?

"You will come asking for me one day, I'll see you that time" he snickered. He picked up his old plastic bag from the ground and continues to cough and finally walked away from me. 

"Kang Taehyun!" "Get inside!". my mom shouted. I hurriedly got inside my house. 

"Have you seen that man before? He keeps lurking around this area" I asked. 

"I haven't seen him before, and why couldn't you catch a cab? It's dangerous to walk through streets at night. What if he's a kidnapper? There's a lot of kidnapping cases happening these days". She nagged. 

"Ji Eun?" Soobin, mid-air froze at the mention of that name

"Ji Eun?" Soobin, mid-air froze at the mention of that name. Ji Eun. The exact same name he came across during his veiled investigation of his father's office files.

The grandma stood up, placing hands on her back, in pain. "Grandma, where are you going?" Beomgyu asked. 

"I need to sleep early; I have to go there tomorrow". "Boys, make sure you eat everything okay? Have alot" she grinned and waked to her room.

"What happened Soobin? Tell us" Yeonjun asked, suspecting Soobin's strange silence.

"Gyu, What's your dad's name?" Soobin asked. 

"Choi Woo-Shik" Beomgyu replied. 

"That's different" Soobin said, as he remembers from what he saw in the file, it was Choi Min-Hyuk and not Choi Woo-shik. 'Its probably a coincidence' He thought to himself.