#16 𝗂'𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗈𝗐

"Soobin?" "What are you doing here?" The man's husky voice questioned.

"F-Father?" Soobin stammered, he quickly hid the small box behind his back, flinching not knowing what to do. 

"Didn't I tell you not to attend any parties outside of my reach?" he slowly walked towards him, his voice getting nearer and nearer. 

"You drank?" he raised, sniffing the other. 

"You are still in high school; how can you drink?!" 

"But I'm not a minor..." Soobin mumbled, lowering his head down. 

"So what? others don't know that! Your picture is widespread among the internet!" 

Soobin kept silence; he knew was at fault for going out at parties, and not listening to his dad's orders.

"See, I get it, Beomgyu is your brother, but that's it, your friends are coward idiots! They are turning you into a bad direction. It's bad for yourself" he continued his nagging, "I raised you to be-" 

Soobin interrupted, "You raised me?" he scoffed," I grew up by myself"

"I provided you food and shelter" the man said. 

"Who told you to adopt me? You could've just let me live there." Soobin let a tear out.

The room fell into a heavy silence after Soobin's outburst. His father stood there, stunned by the raw emotion and the rebelliousness in Soobin's voice. 

"Soobin," his father's tone softened, though the sternness remained. "I did what I thought was best for you."

Unexpectedly, the small box from Soobin's hand fell on to the floor. 

"What's that?" the man came closer to take a look. 

+×+

23:05

23:05

now playing ( good boy gone bad- txt)

"HANDS OFF FROM JUNGWON" A loud voice echoed among the crowds. 

Jungwon turned back, realising a familiar voice. "Jay Hyung?"

Yeonjun who was twerking his ass off from the stage along with Sunghoon and Beomgyu noticed the sudden silence in the room. 

"Hah, Jay? you're siding with the kids now?" Kang hyun mocked, as he came forwards. 

"I said hands off from Jungwon" Jay stepped closer pulling back Jungwon from the other side. 

"What's dis bullshit?" Yeonjun blinked thrice to see a huge fight going on around Kai. 

"Shit" Beomgyu gulped and texted Taehyun. 

"You're still not over your sister's death Kang hyun?" Yeonjun slammed the table. 

"She died because of him" "Your so-called KAI" Kang hyun raised.