Chapter One: The Rowdy Kids

Mariane's POV:
"And this is where you'll be training at." My assistant said as 11 boys came through the door. Our assistant, Marisa, introduced us. " This is Mariane, in the battlefield you have to call her Isabella and this is Brooklyn and you call her Bailey in the battlefield." We smiled, trying to seem welcoming. " My name is Shawn Mendes" the boy with the guitar said. " I'm Nash Grier and this is my brother," " Hayes Grier." the blue eyed brothers said. " My name is Jack Johnson," " and my name is Jack Gilinsky." the blonde haired boy and his friend said. " Is that supposed to be a joke or something?" Brooklyn said raising her eyebrow and Johnson replied " No, we've been friends since kindergarten." She nodded her head and the introductions continued. " Cameron Dallas" a model type boy said. " I'm Aaron Carpenter." a cheeky boy said. " Matthew Espinosa" a boy with brown hair said. " Carter Reynolds" a boy with shades said. " I'm Dillon Rupp." said a boy with brown hair and green eyes. " I'm Sam Wilkinson. You can just call me Sammy." a brown haired boy said. " Where's the other one, Marisa?" I questioned. " I don't know, miss. He was with the group...." She responded. I tried not to worry it. He came in and said " Sorry I got lost." He was stunning. " Hey gorgeous!" He said as he put his arm around me. I scoffed. " Where are the leaders?? I heard they are bitches." I chuckled and threw his arm off of me.