Chapter 13: The Talk

" Mariane!" " I'm so sorry, Taylor. You shouldn't be in my room!" I take the knife off of the wall and unpin him from the wall. " I'm sorry. I just wanted to surprise you..." Taylor mumbles. " Is there anything I can help you with, Taylor?" I look at him and give him a half smile. " I would like to give you this." He hands me a dozen of white roses and a basket full of my favorite candy. I grab them from him in shock and amazement. " Taylor, why did you do this?" I set the flowers down and see a red card in my white roses. I grab it and open it and begin to read:
Mariane,
Hi, I wanted to apologize for my first day. I shouldn't have said what I said, I judged you when I shouldn't have. Please accept my sincere apology. Mariane, you are very beautiful and I would like you to come on a date with me. I may not deserve you, but please give, a boy like me, a chance. I want to learn more about you and I want you to learn more about me. I really like you, Mariane. Please consider going out with me.
Thank you beautiful,
Taylor
I looked up at Taylor to see him blushing a bright red. I looked up at him and smiled. " I'm at a loss of words, Taylor. I don't know what to say. Thi-" " Don't say anything." Taylor interrupts and walks towards me till he's in front of me. We stare at each other and he's inches away from me. He puts his hands on my cheeks, he starts to lean in but I pull away and say " Taylor, this is so beautiful and thank you for the flowers and candy." I smile at him. He looks kind of disappointed and fakes a smile. He begins to walk away and I grab his hand and say " As for the date offer, I'd love to." he turns around in shock and hugs me tight. He whispers in my ear " Let's go then." Taylor opens the door and holds it for me. " After you, my lady" he says in a cheesy British accent. I walk out the door and he closes it behind him. He gives me his arm and continues with the British accent " Shall we?" I giggle and put my arm around his " We shall." I say in a British accent and smile at him causing him to smile back.