Chapter Seven: Plan For Revenge

Mariane's POV:
We get to the bathroom and knock once and enter upon permission. We enter the bathroom to see no one but the sound of a women's cries. " Second stall." Izzy says giving away her position. We go in the second stall to see her sitting in the corner in a ball, crying and sniffling in her knees. We bend down and question " What's wrong?" she sniffled and said in between breaths " Kian broke up with me." " Why?" Brooklyn asked. " He found someone better than me. He's going out with her. He said that she isn't dramatic like me, and doesn't cheat on him. I tried to convince him that I never cheated but he wouldn't listen." She explained. We got her up off the floor and gave her a group hug and kissed her on the cheeks. We wipe away her tears and I say " We're gonna make Kian jealous." " How?" Izzy questioned. " On Saturday, there is a initiation party for the boys. We're gonna get you all dolled up and show Kian what he's missing out on." I said. Brooklyn said " Today, after training, we'll get our dresses and schedule hair, makeup, and nail appointments for tomorrow. " How do you know he'll go?" Izzy questioned. " It's a requirement to go." I said. She nodded her head and said " Let's fucking do it." She wiped away her tears and fixed her makeup and went back to training. We went in the training room and dismissed Marisa and continued to train. After training, me and Brook went to the front of the room. " Tomorrow is your initiation party. Everyone is required to come. The whole gang will be there. You can come with a date if you want. Tomorrow, you will become a vampire and become an official part of this gang." Brooklyn said. I said " It's a formal party so dress nice. Dismissed." All the boys walked out and we went to the stores. We all found a dress and shoes and we scheduled our appointments.
* Next Day, 3:00 pm*
The party is at four and we're about to go to our hair, makeup, and nail appointments.
* 4:15 pm*
We just got finished getting our hair and nails done. We went to our rooms, put on tank tops and spanx shorts and put on our dresses. I said " Brooklyn, how are the boys gonna stop looking at you? Izzy, ready to make Kian jealous?" Brooklyn smiled and Izzy nodded. We went to the ballroom and everyone was there. We walk in and the chatter goes silent, the only sound you can hear is the music.