Chapter Six: Boys, Meet Izzy

Mariane's POV:
As soon as we walked in, the boys looked at us with wide eyes and their mouths opened in shock. " Zayum!" Cameron yelled, causing you to laugh. Then I heard Taylor wolf whistle at me, causing me to almost smile but I hid it. " Today, you guys will be fighting a real werewolf today. This way you will learn self defense and learn how werewolves fight. Here comes your werewolf now." Izzy walks in wearing a camouflage long sleeve crop top and black spandex shorts with black tennis shoes on with her hair in a curled pony tail. Carter sees her and his eyes widen. " Boys, meet Izzy. And her name in the battlefield is Kaitlyn." " She is a werewolf that turned good. She has done a lot for us and is considered one of us. She is here to help you understand how werewolves fight. You guys will learn self defense and offense. Get in line, outside of the ring to fight Izzy." Brooklyn said as the boys line up outside the ring. Carter was her last fighter. He gets in the ring and they go at it. Carter is doing surprisingly well, despite everyone else who lost. She has never lost to anyone except to me and Brooklyn. She " killed" Carter by snapping his neck. We trained all the way without stopping and they were finally starting to get it. The bell rang for lunch and everyone left.
* After Lunch*
Everyone is here except Izzy, we continue to train assuming she'll be late. Then our assistant, Marisa, comes in and hands us a note. It reads; " Meet me in the dining room bathroom - Izzy" me and Brooklyn look at each other and ask Marisa to watch the guys. We walk out of the training room. Then soon after the door closes me and Brooklyn run to the bathroom, worried out of our minds.