Chapter Five: Shopping Spree

Mariane's POV:
I wore a red skater skirt and my red and white converse. Brooklyn wore a black skater skirt and her black and white converse and our matching Batman and Robin tank tops. We curled our hair and walked to the 10th floor and waited for Aaron and Matt. I felt two arms wrap around me. I thrusted my elbow back causing me to hit that person in the stomach. He grunted and fell down I turned around to see who it was and I saw Aaron on the floor, clutching his stomach. Matt saw what I did to Aaron and backed away slowly from Brooklyn. I kneeled down to Aaron " Oh my god, Aaron! I'm so sorry!" He got up slowly and said out of breath " It's fine. I shouldn't have done that knowing your training." He said. " I'm so sorry! You have no idea how sorry I am." He came over to me and kissed my cheek and said " It's fine." He smiled. We all started to shop.
* Three Hours Later*
We all bought some new clothes and me and Brooklyn bought a new work out outfit and showed no one. We wanted it to be a surprise. We dropped off our bags to our rooms and met up by the dining room. Aaron and Matt were not that bad. They were very nice and sweet and they were hilarious. We walked into the dining room together, smiling and laughing. We went our separate ways and when Aaron and Matt sat at their table, Taylor gave Aaron a death glare. We sat down and made our plates. As always, Izzy walks in late after everyone already made their plates. Izzy, unlike everyone else, is a werewolf. But, a good werewolf. That probably explains why almost everyone is attracted to her. She was different and everyone likes different. She had brown hair with one streak of dark red, and gold eyes. She had one great sense of style. She comes over and sits next to Kian, or as the other boys describe him the luckiest man on earth. She kissed his cheek and he turned to her and kissed her. They smiled and out their foreheads against each other and did an Eskimo kiss. We continued to eat and Izzy put food on her plate. She looked over to Magcon's table and had a questionable look on her face " Who's that?" She questioned. Brooklyn explained " The newbies aka Magcon." Izzy nodded and went back to eating.
*Next Day*
Me and Brooklyn to wear our new work out outfits and do our new hairstyles. The bell rang for training and we waited for the boys to get in the training room in our bedroom. We got up and walked to the training room after everyone went in. The training room was loud until we walked in.