Chapter Three: Day One Of Training

Mariane's POV: (Next Morning after breakfast) The boys started to pile in the training room on time. They all stood in their assigned spots where their names were on the floor. " Today, me and Brooklyn are teaching you guys the basics, self defense and offense, we'll also teach you how to throw knives." I said. We started to teach and they seemed to somewhat get everything, until we got to the throwing knives. Everyone got it, but Cameron couldn't get the concept down. I tried to help him but he couldn't get it. Then Brooklyn went up to him and helped him. She must've said something to him cause now he understood perfectly. He turned around to look at her and said " Thank you, Brook." and she smiled, happy to help. He turned around and continued throwing. The bell rang for lunch and the boys put their knives down. We all started to walk out and the lights turned off by itself. Me and Brook got to our lunch table and waited for our boys. Taylor saw we were alone and started to make his way over, but our boys came and took up the whole table. Our boys consist of One Direction, 5 Seconds Of Summer, and Our Second Life. " Isn't that Old Magcon?" Niall questioned. I nodded my head yes and O2L got up and walked over to them, without saying a word. Jc looked at me in the middle of lunch and smiled and I stuck out my tongue at him. Lunch was now over and Brooklyn said " Old Magcon! Back to the training room!" They said bye to O2L and walked back to the training room and I started walking back and I felt arms around me. That person picked me up and throw me over his or hers shoulders. " Don't every stick your tongue out at me again!" The person screamed which I automatically knew it was Jc. I laughed and screamed " Jc, put me down!" He laughed and put me down. I laughed and hit his chest playfully. He smiled and stuck his tongue out at me. We laughed and walked back to the training room.

A/N: Please tell me what you guys think. Thank you for reading