Chapter Nine: The Dance

Mariane's POV:
" You're a good dancer." Taylor says while holding on to my waist. " Aaron taught me." I say. I look at Brooklyn and she was laughing at what Cam was doing. Taylor asks " Why do you hate me?" I sigh and answer, " You called me a bitch on the first day. How do you think I would react?" " I thought you would forgive me..." Taylor says. " I don't forgive people easy. I try not to. Not after what happened." He looks at me with a questioning look. " What happened? You can trust me." I sigh and inhale, getting ready for the story I was gonna tell, when I get a tap on the shoulder. I turn around to see one of my commanders, Commander Jake. " A werewolf plane is approaching with multiple targets. " he said. " What's your estimate?" I questioned. " 100 to 125." " Did you scan any of them?" I asked. " I came across two; Anthony and Olly." He replied. " DJ! Cut the music! Werewolves are coming. Magcon, go with Marisa and she's gonna tell you what to do. Listen to her. Everyone else; to you battle stations!" I say and I look at Brooklyn and she's with Cam. I listen to him say " Be careful." " I will, Cam. " she replies. He smiles at her and walks to Marisa. Taylor comes to me and says " I don't want to leave you." " You have to or you'll get hurt." I say. " I'm gonna be worried about you." I grab his hand and say " Please go for me?" He looks me in the eyes and agrees. He kisses me on the forehead and leaves. Magcon leaves and then everybody gets in their stations. The ground begins to rumble. We open our airspace landing for them, not wishing to cause a hole on the ceiling. The werewolves dropped from the airplane, leaving the plane in the air. There he was.... The boy I had to get over. Anthony. After my family died, I left the school. I didn't tell anyone. I just disappeared. He was my boyfriend at the time. He joined the WG and figured out about my whereabouts. He was the leader of the plane. " Long time no see, Mariane." He said. " Happy to see me?" I ask. He laughs and says. " Of course I'm happy to see my ugly ass ex girlfriend." " And I'm happy to see my fucking washed up football star." He changed into a werewolf and roared in rage. I changed into a vampire and roared back and we charged at each other.