Chapter Eight: The Initiation Party

Mariane's POV:
We walk in and the only thing you can hear is the sound of Kelly Clarkson's beautiful voice singing ' Since You Been Gone ' Everybody stops what they're doing and pays their attention to us. We walk down the stairs and everybody's' jaws are to the floor. Kian is staring Izzy, stunned. Izzy goes to Kian, even though his girlfriend is scolding her. " You might want to close your mouth, honey. You'll catch flies." she says and pats his cheek. He shuts his mouth but his eyes do not leave Izzy. The chatter begins again as we go get drinks. " You did great, Izzy!" I say " Good idea, going up to Kian like that." Brooklyn says. Izzy says with a smirk " Thanks, babes." ' Thunder and Lightning' comes on and Izzy exclaims " OH MY GOD! THIS IS MY JAM!" She runs to the dance floor and dances like crazy. Me and Brooklyn laugh and sit down. Matt and Aaron see us alone and comes over. " You guys look beautiful." they say and we thank them " Thank you. You guys don't look bad yourselves." they smile and thank us. They walk away as me and Brooklyn walk to our guys and talk and joke around. The DJ says " Grab that special guy or girl and come dance on the dance floor." as ' A Drop In The Ocean' begins to play. We stood back as couples started to pile on the dance floor. " May we have this dance?" we turn around to see Matt and Aaron, bowing. we laugh and I say in my best British accent " Of course you may." Brooklyn goes with Matt and I go with Aaron. " Aaron, I'm a horrible dancer. I don't even know how to dance." I confess. " I don't know how to either, so if you look stupid, I look stupid. We're best friends, I'll be stupid with you." he says and smiles. I smile back and kiss him on the cheek. We go to the dance floor and slow dance with everyone while we make conversation. Aaron wasn't a bad dancer and every time I'd mess up, he'd mess up with me. The song ended and we went to where Brooklyn and Matt were. " You guys are great dancers!" I exclaim. " What are you talking about? You guys were perfect!" Matt says. I say " Well that was all Aaron. He's a great dancer." he blushes and thanks me. " Ladies and Gentlemen, come dance with a guy or gal who did not accompany you tonight and bring them to the dance floor." the DJ yelled into the microphone and Aaron and Matt said goodbye and went to go find different girls. " Brooklyn, can I have this dance?" Cameron said, extending out his hand. She nodded and went out with him. " Mariane." I looked up from my phone to reveal Taylor. " Dance with me?" I rolled my eyes and said " In your dreams." I got up and walked away. Someone grabbed my hand, I was about to flip them over when I heard " Please. Give me a chance. I'm better than what you think," Taylor says " Please?" he begs with his brown puppy dog eyes. He seemed pretty persistent. I want to give him a second chance. I agree with Taylor. He smiles and he grabs my hand and walks onto the dance floor with me. " So Close" begins to play and we begin to dance.

a/n Does anyone want to be one of the guys' girlfriend? If you do, comment and describe yourself and who you want to be with ❤