Chapter Four: More Training

Mariane's POV: We walked back into the training room and taught them how to shoot a gun. We did all the guns there are and we even did rocket launchers. Then we had a fighting tournament and they started fighting each other. Whoever won against all the boys will go against Brooklyn. If she lost, the winner will go against me and I have never lost to anyone. Taylor fought Brooklyn and won. I got in the ring and as we waited for the bell, Taylor looked at me, winked, and said " I'll go easy on you, baby girl." I laughed then the bell rang. I punched him in the throat, tackled him, and pretended to snap his neck. " You're dead." and he said " God, you're beautiful" with a smirk. I got up and said " Tomorrow will be your second day of training. Dismissed!" Everyone began to file out except Aaron and Matt. Matt walked to Brooklyn and started talking as Aaron made his way to me. " What if we wanna go shopping?" He asked. I replied " We have stores here on the tenth floor." "Oh okay. Thank you. Mariane?" " Yes Aaron?" " Would you like to go shopping with me and Matt?" Aaron asked. " Of course, Aaron." I said with a smile. Aaron smiled widely and said " Okay. Let me go get changed. See you upstairs in an hour." " Okay. See you later." I waved and Aaron and Matt left. " What did Matt want?" I asked Brooklyn and she replied " He wanted to go shopping." " That's what Aaron asked too. Let's go get changed." I said. Me and her left the room and went to our room to change.

a/n: Please tell me what you guys think. And if you would like to be in the fanfic. Please comment and say who you would like to be with. Thank you. Hope you have a great day xxx