Chapter Two: The Boys' Briefing

Mariane's POV:
" What's your name?" I asked. " Taylor Caniff, babe." he answered and winked at me. " The leaders are," me and Brooklyn stood right next to each other with our arms folded " Mariane and Brooklyn, Isabella and Bailey on the battlefield." I said. " Where are they?" Taylor questioned. Brooklyn said " You're looking at 'em." his face became white. " I am so sorr-" he began to say before I cut him off " Horrible way to your first day, Taylor. Tomorrow is your first day of training. Report here at eight a.m, breakfast is at six a.m, lunch is at twelve p.m, and lights out at eight p.m. If you need anything or can't find your room, ask one of the vampires around you or if you see Marisa, ask her. Any questions?" I said. Johnson asked " What if we don't wake up at six a.m for breakfast and wake up at eight?" " Then I guess you're not getting breakfast. Anything else?" there was a silence in the room. " Okay then. Marisa will give you the rest of the tour and we'll see you at dinner." Brooklyn said. Marisa led them out and I sighed out loud. " What a fucking bunch, huh?" I said. " Yeah but I like them. They seem really cool and they're actually really hot." I laughed at Brooklyn's comment. " Taylor seems to like you." She said as she wiggled her eyebrows. I chuckled at her weirdness. " My little Mariane has an admirer." She said teasing me.