chapter 18

They didn't have time to speak, as they heard voices

Outside the forest , the two man that Ace beat up and stole their money, being bandage with two other men, one of them has long brown hair and wearing a green hat with two red lines, he wasn't remarkable.

The remarkable is the other guy who was a very large man with long whitish blue hair, narrow eyebrow-less eyes, and a broad chest with an open red, ruffle-edged vest. He had tattoos on his left bicep and wore an earring on each ear. He also wore a yellow sash with stripes around his waist and a belt over it. He wore regular pants and boots. He was also carrying a large sword, " I hear a voice from the forest! "

Ace and sabo turn to the direction where the sound come from, they turned pale, sweatdropping as horrified look took over their faces, " a kid's voice !" the voices seems to get close.

Hearing voices, and heavy footsteps walking towrds them, and the rustle sound of the leaves , Ace and sabo know that people are coming their way, and not a good people, Luffy still has some tears on his cheek but look clueless as always, unlike her brother Himeko seeing the two older boys change in their expressions ,her expression become serious despite her cute face, sabo said with a panicked voice "Oh no! Somebody's coming!"

Ace tried to calm himself down as he look at sabo "Set them free for now!" Then his gaze turned to the twin, more to Himeko know the girl is smarter than her brother who's grinning happily as he heard they gonna unit him, Ace continues talking " we gotta move from here or they gonna find our treasure!"

While the group of people are walking towrds them, sabo and Ace as quickly as they can be united the ropes, and shove them to a bush that could fit all of them, following them ,taking the bush a camouflage for them from the intruders.

On the other side as Bluejam pirates, walked inside the forest, lead by Porchemy a sadistic person who enjoys other suffering, searching for the person who stole from them, who turned to be a 10 year old kid, as his subordinate said, he was the one that suppose to sell the item and brings the money back, he and another one, but they get beaten, and the money were stolen, a thing that he could never forgive, and he need the money back " Everybody knows those kids around here. Ace and Sabo." looking to the front as he keep walking towards the sound " Are you sure that it was Ace who took the money"?

The question was towards a blonde hair man, who seems to be beaten, as one of his arm was put in a cast hanging to his neck, he was the one of the two people Ace beat, putting his hand on his forehead and looking up at the taller man as he admitted his mistake" yes. We're sorry. We shouldn't let our guard down"

Porchemy look down to the beaten subordinate, without changing in his facial features " How outrageous that kid is! He can't just steal our money!" As they keep walking deeper into the forest " if captain Bluejam finds out about this, he's gonna kill all of us!"