-𝙼𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚒 𝚇 𝙵𝚎𝚖!𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝖳𝗒𝗉𝖾: 𝖥𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿

Warnings: None

You and Mitsuri have been best friends for a while now

You and Mitsuri have been best friends for a while now. You loved Mitsuri, she was beautiful, talented, and strong! But it wasn't in a platonic way, it was in a romantic way. You didn't know how to tell her. You were scared of rejection. So you decided to not say anything for now.

......

Y/N POV: As I was heading to my estate, I spotted a familiar pink to a green fade hair-colored girl. I haven't talked to her in a while ever since I tried to ignore her ever since I started to gain feelings for her. Although, it was hard trying to ignore her because of her beautiful green eyes. Everytime I see her I get lost in them. I was spacing out until I realized someone was patting me on the shoulder. It was.... MITSURI-???

Mitsuri: Hello Y/N! I saw you spacing out, everything ok?

Oh... yeah I'm ok! *blushes*

Are you sick? Your all red!!

Huh!? Yeah I am!!! I mean- no! Sorry... Oh its ok! By the way, why haven't you been talking to me lately?? I mean everytime I try to talk to you, you ignore me and run away...

I'm sorry Mitsuri, I didn't realize you felt that way, I promise I won't do it again ... Its fine Y/N, and uhh, I need to tell you something... I really, really li- N-no love you!!! HAAAAH???? *

Y/N has went to heaven*

There Ya Go Simps~

I LOVE this girl💘

I LOVE this girl💘