-𝙽𝚎𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚘 𝚡 𝙵𝚎𝚖!𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Type: Fluff

Warnings: None

You had a special bond with Nezuko, along with her brother, Tanjiro. I mean, she was adorable, I think thats why Zenitsu likes her. Ever since she got out of her box, you couldn't help but fall in love with her. You had to admit, you always had a crush on her. But didn't know how to tell her or speak to her because she couldn't speak. It would certainly be much easier if she was a human.Though you didn't mind, she was still adorable to love. Yes, you were a hashira, so you did have a uniform. Yes, you were already a hashira before the trio already came. This is your haori/uniform: (If you don't like it then you can choose your haori/fit) The hairstyle can be whatever. Also you have Sakura breathing.

You would always give her head pats because she would try her best to speak

You would always give her head pats because she would try her best to speak. Her brother, Tanjiro said she loved head pats. So you decided to give it a try. And she loved your head pats. Today, you decided to spoil her with love maybe she'd get that you love her. You went to her box and opened it and she was so small! Her features were adorable! You patted the floor on your side to signal her to come sit next to you, which she got and sat next to you. She tried to speak but instead she said," Mmmm! mmm...!" You swung your head to the side in confusion of what she was trying to say. But instead you hugged her close to you and gave her head pats. Your skirt was a bit short, so you had trouble bringing it down to be able to sit without your uhhh whole under part showing. But now you didn't think because Nezuko was sitting on your lap which stopped your skirt from rising up. You then gave her a kiss on the nose. Then she gave you one back. Although, you didn't tell her that you liked her, you still had a fun time with her. Plus, with this cutie being around, your day was always bright.