-𝚉𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞 𝚡 𝙵𝚎𝚖!𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Type: Angst ➩ fluff

Warnings: None

Have fun reading Y/N

Have fun reading Y/N... AKA UKNOWN PERSON FROM THIS WORLD😍 This is very cute so yeah, made this for u luv.

A little itsy bitsy littwle bit of info<3

You had a crush on Zenitsu and still do, but you knew that he liked and still likes Nezuko. She was Tanjiros sister. Nezuko didn't really like Zenitsu, instead she found him rather weird and annoying. Zenitsu didn't really care because he was too busy giving her compliments and love to her instead of you!!

That...spaghetti-noodle-chopped(HELpP IM SO SORRY ZEN) haired-boy was always making you jealous without knowing...

Onto the story

The trio and you didn't have anything to do so you guys were taking advantage of the fact that yall had nothing to do ofcourse. You guys were heading to (F/R) (Favorite Ramen place) that you suggested to go to since it was your favorite ramen place.

On the way to the restaurant, Zenitsu gave Nezuko a flower that he had found near a lake back at HQ with a lot of other beautiful flowers. Nezuko, since she was a demon, didn't know what a flower was and she thought it was food so she ate it instead.

She was able to eat the flower because she had her muzzle off for a little while. Until Tanjiro put her back inside the box that is. And of course, this made Zenitsu be a whiny crybaby along the way because he wanted his precious little Nezuko. This made you have mixed-emotions. You felt anger, sadness. Last but not least, jealousy.

...

After a little while, you guys got to (F/R) You all went inside and ordered your usual and the other boys ordered what they wanted on the menu. You guys picked a table and waited for your guys' ramen to arrive. After 5 minutes, the food finally arrived. You guys were so hungry so you quickly finished the ramen and ordered more. Inosuke was swallowing his food, not even chewing properly.. Once you guys were finished, you left the money on the table and left.

"What a delicious meal!" Tanjiro said. "Thank you Y/N-Chan!!" The 2 other boys (Inosuke and Zenitsu) happily agreed with Tanjiro.

"No problem, I'm glad you guys liked it!" you said with a small smile plastered on your soft-pink lips.

It was getting pretty late now, so you guys decided to stay in a little small shelter for now. Since it was pretty dark outside and unable to see clearly. You all layed down on the floor with no blankets, and it was cold so everyone was pretty much freezing. It wasn't a bother to anyone really, Tanjiro didnt mind, neither did Inosuke. I mean Inosuke was pretty much used to it soo.... yeah- And nezuko, she was probably warm inside her box so not really a bother. But, Zenitsu was whining of how cold it was. He even cried 2 or 3 drops.

"Y/N-Chan!! I'm so cold, won't you help me get warmer?~" He said in his whiny-usual Zenitsu tone. "Uhh-".. You were interrupted by Tanjiro saying, "Zenitsu! That is very wrong of you to say something like that!!!"... "No! It's fine, Tanjiro."

Inosuke was already asleep so he couldn't hear anything. He was a heavy sleeper, that's for sure.

"Are you sure Y/N?" He said softly.

"Y-Yeah, I'm sure!!"

"Ok. Well, I'm heading to bed, it's already late. You guys should go to bed too. Remember, we have a mission tommorow!!" He spoke in a sleepy tone.

"Mhm! Sure will!"

" (Y/N Chan does this mean you will cuddle me??" He said in a childish-loving tone, wiggling around. "What?? No you pervert!!" you said blushing madly. Smacking him in the head. "Owee!! He started to fake-cry using his hands to motion him "crying". You felt bad so you told him "I'm sorry Zen!!!" you brought him closer and hugged him. "Y/NNN-CHANNNN! I forgive you~. He said happily blushing with his eyes closed. You sighed.. Phew....

It's been a long day so you guys cuddled together. It was very adorable, I must say. Your dreams came true after all. This was the BEST DAY of your life. A day to remember.... (remember)...

Plot Twist: Nezuko was awake this whole time and heard everything.